• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Revolvers

You are right. At least two.
20180913_220003.jpg

This week my off-body carry gun is a revolver.
A revolver of an ancient design, dating back to the 1890's. In fact, The last significant tweak to this gun's design came in the 1920s I believe.

And I've got the wrong ammunition in it ! Yeah, what I stuffed in the chambers of the cylinder does not match the inscription on the barrel as to what cartridge it uses. But I figure it's close enough.

Oh, and this fine example of Victorian-era gun design, loaded with the wrong ammo, is being carried in a cheap uncle mikes nylon holster.

I just needed to confess that.

This week my off-body carry gun is a revolver.
A revolver of an ancient design, dating back to the 1890's. In fact, The last significant tweak to this gun's design came in the 1920s I believe.

And I've got the wrong ammunition in it ! Yeah, what I stuffed in the chambers of the cylinder does not match the inscription on the barrel as to what cartridge it uses. But I figure it's close enough.

Oh, and this fine example of Victorian-era gun design, loaded with the wrong ammo, is being carried in a cheap uncle mikes nylon holster.

I just needed to confess that.

Good luck with that equipment, contrarian.

"May the odds always be in your favor".

btw, those grips look familiar...

btw, those grips look familiar...

Did I get those from you, about 4 years ago? Thanks. They are my "slim" stocks for women and kids. I went shooting with an older lady a couple weeks ago and brought out this revolver for her to try and compare to her own small frame revolver. I find that standard Smith & Wesson K-frame stocks are just too fat, especially near the bottom, for a lady's hand or a teenage kid's.

It took a bunch of sanding and filing (even using a belt sander) but I got those dark wood stocks slimmed down to the minimum thickness.

Back
Top Bottom