• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Revolvers

The only kinds of revolvers that are better than semi autos are the really small ones (S&W J-frames, Ruger's LCR...) or the really big ones (S&W x-frame, the N-frame model 29, other wheelguns in cslibers like .454 Casull...).

I like the small grip of a 5-shot .38 snub-nose revolver.
It conceals better, and is better for pocket carry, than the much-longer grip frame of s semi-auto that holds 7 or more rounds in the mag.

And while the reliability of modern medium and full-size semi autos is excellent, I don't think there is the same reliability when it comes to small compact semi autos. Among the pocket sized guns, a small revolver will be more reliable than a small semi auto.

Of course not. A revolver will fire every time you pull the trigger. No more practicing sticks, jams or jars and that doesn't fix it get the hammer. You get the best of both world with the right one. Pull the hammer back with your thumb and you have a nice, light, crisp break or just keep on pulling the trigger. My go to gun is a Alexandria Arms Rossi 357. Shoots like a dream. I picked up a lot of handguns in my time but I have yet to find is equal in feel in this size frame and size. It's the perfect size and weight and the grips is just at the right angle. I love this gun. It sits very close to me at night and is my keep me alive gun until I can get to the safe and start pulling the howitzers. Can you dig it! I knew that you could!View attachment 1762961
Go buy a $1000.00 semi auto,then spend another $500.00 in upgrades so you can hit your target and make fixes so the gun won't jam.

Are you volunteering to get shot with a “housewife” gun?

no surprise she carries the same gun as I do, she has to protect you too when you leave the house. Someone has to be the man of the house, right?
Awww cmon! pickem up !
Ive bought her at least 5 different semi autos but she says they are too complicated .

Back
Top Bottom