• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Senate delcares entire US as a "battleground".

This could be a very precarious turn of events.
I need to read this thing..We don't need another pass it to find out what's in it moment especially one of this magnitude.
It is hard for me to believe that 93 out of 100 including conservatives would vote for of something that could be devastating to our republic...I am going to read this very carefully before I start to make inferences of doom and gloom.

Please people...do 30 second of research before running around in circles flailing your hands in the air screaming about how the sky is falling, ok? There's enough real stuff going on that we don't need to make stuff up or get worked up over nothing.

Reading, don't see any chicken little stuff..so far see that "it does not apply to citizens of the United States except for what is allowed under the Constitution of The United States"...folks please read these things before calling out the minutemen .

I can't find it on the Congressional website. All I can find is the Senate adjourned at 5:50pm yesterday afternoon until Monday.

Got a link?

Because it is the NDAA authorization from last year, if you read it, it refers to fiscal years 2011 and 2012 for appropriations. Rand Paul raised a stink about it last year. We're in the 113th Congress, not the 112th which was the last congressional cycle :)

Back
Top Bottom