• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Senators propose 12-cent gas tax increase

Just lease one for ~250 a month and you still get the full benefit of the credits. :thumb:

There was a thread on here a while back talking about this. Seems like I remember it being said that if you lease it, the "owner" gets the tax benefits. And the owner is the lease Co, NOT the person who leases it. I never got that deep into it. But this is something ya might wanna keep in mind if you want the taxes.

There was a thread on here a while back talking about this. Seems like I remember it being said that if you lease it, the "owner" gets the tax benefits. And the owner is the lease Co, NOT the person who leases it. I never got that deep into it. But this is something ya might wanna keep in mind if you want the taxes.

I was deep in that thread. The federal incentive goes to the dealer. The GA State incentive goes to the person. My wife got in on a group lease at slickdeals.com and got an awesome deal. ;)

Wow, really? That's it! Im buying a Nissan Leaf! $7,500fed credit, $5,000GA credit, 0% finance and $3,500 cash back....zero gas- 80 mile range

Mission accomplished. That is the direction we are being hearded. No more gas guzzlers, no more guns. If you can't pass your agenda legislatively, outprice the People.

Extra $500 year for our family.
be about 1200 a year for me alone, Lord knows what it'll cost the wife.
Houston commuting for some folks (me included) is well over 100 miles a day. 100k is low mileage on a car here. They don't need more money, they need to stop giving it away to breeders and eaters.

Back
Top Bottom