Should you be informed about every service rendered?

ask them about it and if the answer is anything but "were sorry that was supposed to be complementary" then its time to find a new LGS

Lol they are over priced but the queen gets what she wants on her birthday.
Any of your guys have a air weight? It is a scandium frame. Are the snappy? I may up grade to a large hogue grip for her comfort. I heard larger grips help with recoil.

It's called an upsale charge and the employee and gunsmith get a piece of the commission. Yeah, you should be pissed and demand that charge be refunded. $15 for 2 screws? Really? Especially since they never even asked if you wanted the service.

Any of your guys have a air weight? It is a scandium frame. Are the snappy? I may up grade to a large hogue grip for her comfort. I heard larger grips help with recoil.
yeah they are kinda snappy :lol: I had a 44 mag scandium. Forgetaboutit! The 38 is not too bad. Plus p rounds let you know you ARE shooting a gun though.

I tried talking my wife into a semi-auto but she picked out a S&W 642 airweight. The trigger pull really needs to be worked on, she sometimes stages the trigger. The recoil is worse than you would think a .38 would be, but not near as bad as the Bodyguard revolver. That thing feels like a 44 mag.

I tried talking my wife into a semi-auto but she picked out a S&W 642 airweight. The trigger pull really needs to be worked on, she sometimes stages the trigger. The recoil is worse than you would think a .38 would be, but not near as bad as the Bodyguard revolver. That thing feels like a 44 mag.

Yep, she really liked the px4 when she actually shot it. But of coursed as I warned her, she would not carry it because it was "too big". Lol
Is there a way to make the double action lighter?

Back
Top Bottom