Should you be informed about every service rendered?

They warranty no matter whom installs them, and they're not hard to install.Either way before you charge for service you need an ok period.

Yes, but when you pay for it without raising the issue at the counter.......

Reminds me of "shop supplies" at the garage, or "medical supplies" at the hospital. "Professionally installed" at the local dealer.....

Yes, but when you pay for it without raising the issue at the counter.......

Reminds me of "shop supplies" at the garage, or "medical supplies" at the hospital. "Professionally installed" at the local dealer.....

EVEN Ed's pawn you buy a glock New and buy new night sights they will say HEY we will install them for free...It's the respect of telling me what you would or will not do.

EVEN Ed's pawn you buy a glock New and buy new night sights they will say HEY we will install them for free...It's the respect of telling me what you would or will not do.

No doubt. They slid one in. But, what's he going to do? Take the gun back and say, "Take these off. I didn't ask you to install them." That's like asking for your hair back from the barber. May be he could go back and say, "I wish you hadn't installed the grips, my wife wanted to shoot the gun without them first."

Yep, that's a bullsh** charge. I bought a 1911 a couple of years ago and bought Crimson Trace grips at the same time and the gun shop installed them for free, after they asked if I wanted them to do it. Any gun shop that charges you to switch the grips is not a shop I want to do business with. Would you mind giving up the name of the place so I can avoid it in the future? You can PM it to me if you want.

Back
Top Bottom