• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

"Sig Sauer Customer Service, how can we help you?"

Skottysnipers Skottysnipers its your story to tell if you wanna
uhh yeah, if there is some kind of lawsuit I should get in for sure. The P320 I HAD went off while holstering and got me a trip to the hospital.

Edit: I suppose part of it was user error but I've have been carrying for 12+ years and never had issue like that. I just wiggled it and it went off

uhh yeah, if there is some kind of lawsuit I should get in for sure. The P320 I HAD went off while holstering and got me a trip to the hospital.

Edit: I suppose part of it was user error but I've have been carrying for 12+ years and never had issue like that. I just wiggled it and it went off
Pretty sure there's a video of a dude holstering after a stage and the 320 going off somewhere on youtube

According to a web search, Not the Bee is a real news site.

Not the Bee | Discover

Not the Bee is your source for headlines that should be satire, but aren't. Not the Bee. Not the Bee. Social Podcasts Shop Discover Join Login Social Podcasts Shop Discover Featured Groups. The following is a curated selection of some of the most followed and active groups in our community. From theology to science to sports and beyond, our ...

According to a web search, Not the Bee is a real news site.

Not the Bee | Discover

Not the Bee is your source for headlines that should be satire, but aren't. Not the Bee. Not the Bee. Social Podcasts Shop Discover Join Login Social Podcasts Shop Discover Featured Groups. The following is a curated selection of some of the most followed and active groups in our community. From theology to science to sports and beyond, our ...
They are all there to make money, and they ALL have an agenda. Take it with a grain of salt.

Back
Top Bottom