• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

"Sig Sauer Customer Service, how can we help you?"

What regular people can modify their weapons? That’s terrifying…

Now see how silly that sounds?
Well cops have lower than average IQ's so it makes it slightly less terrifying.

But I don't see your point about amateur gunsmithing? Was you saying the cops in the OP were modifying these 320's or what? What was your point in quoting me just to say "amateur gunsmithing" ?

Pretty sure there's a video of a dude holstering after a stage and the 320 going off somewhere on youtube
I remember hearing about that, but I also seem to remember that he got a piece of clothing or something caught in the trigger when he holstered it.

Guns are complex mechanical designs and mass produced in large amounts. I'm sure that every make and model has had a lemon or two come out that was totally unsafe to fire.

I remember hearing about that, but I also seem to remember that he got a piece of clothing or something caught in the trigger when he holstered it.

Guns are complex mechanical designs and mass produced in large amounts. I'm sure that every make and model has had a lemon or two come out that was totally unsafe to fire.
It happens to all manufacturers, just some more than others like Sig and Toreass.

Well cops have lower than average IQ's so it makes it slightly less terrifying.

But I don't see your point about amateur gunsmithing? Was you saying the cops in the OP were modifying these 320's or what? What was your point in quoting me just to say "amateur gunsmithing" ?

I was only pointing out another possibility, never considered you at all.
Do you consider yourself to be an amateur? I always thought you were likely a professional.

I was only pointing out another possibility, never considered you at all.
Do you consider yourself to be an amateur? I always thought you were likely a professional.
I didn't think you were talking about me, I thought you were saying the cops modified the guns. Which wasn't in the story so thought you might know something we don't. Context helps

Ive got a 239 thats been broken forever because of their “customer service”. Well, and fifty dollars. I was kind of surprised of the breakage and the treatment. Im pretty sure it fired out of battery during a mag dump. It was a very early production gun, if that matters. I guess I feel better now lol

Back
Top Bottom