• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

So up to 6'2" 340 now. Ordered the Nutrisystem 7 day a week plan (Didn't work. I couldn't stick to it.)

I've had some that taste just like regular bread. Only problem is just because they're 0 carb doesn't mean they ain't terrible for you.

Don't get me wrong, I got a loaf of this in my cabinet right now. Still love me a turkey sammich. But this **** ain't good for you, none of it. Especially the seed oils.

View attachment 6108488
Make sure yall are using real butter too. The ingredient list in butter shouldnt be a paragraph.

Whatever you decide to do. Make sure it is something that you can maintain throughout the rest of your life. Most of the time not all of the time folks that lose weight rapidly always gain it back eventually because the process in which they lost it is sustainable. Slow progress is the best progress but it is also the most discouraging because we desire instant results.

Fasting to one meal a day (never thought that was even possible) and avoiding carbs works great. Not only do you disappear, a lot of old, minor ailments disappear too.
I try to do this through the week. Keeps your insulin down and sets a structure that some of us need. Switched to carnivore earlier this year in desperation of stopping inflamation around a neck injury, I went from 8 to 10 ibuprophen a day to 0.

There a bunch of videos by some doctor in Tennessee. Dr Berry I think. He’s some kind of expert on the Carnivore diet. He makes some compelling arguments in favor of it.

Seems hard to stay on a radical thing like eating only meat but having done low carb, the joy of eating turns into needing to add fuel to the machine. Theres effort made to commit to it and an effort made to stop doing it. It’s only hard at first.

There a bunch of videos by some doctor in Tennessee. Dr Berry I think. He’s some kind of expert on the Carnivore diet. He makes some compelling arguments in favor of it.

Seems hard to stay on a radical thing like eating only meat but having done low carb, the joy of eating turns into needing add fuel to the machine. Theres effort made to commit to it and an effort made to stop doing it. It’s only hard at first.
The diet was very easy until small things started to slip back in. Really showed me how much of a drug the foods we eat are. I try to stay low carb now and I cannot tell much difference between true all meat and keto, like i said though i was desperate to combat the pain and man it sure worked.

Back
Top Bottom