• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

That's What happens Amazon, when you hire cheap labor, to save money...

Some nimnod Amazon delivery person left a package on the hood of my car, parked on the street. In other news I heard an Amazon hiring commercial last night saying "you don't even need an interview" so I guess they literally just hire people blind these days. We'll just file that under "thats what you get", dorks.

Some nimnod Amazon delivery person left a package on the hood of my car, parked on the street. In other news I heard an Amazon hiring commercial last night saying "you don't even need an interview" so I guess they literally just hire people blind these days. We'll just file that under "thats what you get", dorks.
All drivers coming to my hood are dark skin color, and if this is the case, I think this policy apply just for them. As the VP KumSwallow said that the aid to the hurricane victims will be just for people of color... So, there is that

The one in Macon you fill application on web.they give start date to show up.

Back
Top Bottom