• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Creature from Jekyll Island

I always ask my self this same question. I can't give you, or myself a good answer. I can offer only speculation.

I don't think you completely agree with me though, because if you did agree then you wouldn't arrive at the conclusion that it's the individual's fault for believing it. The system is carefully designed to produce the highest percent of homogeny. If we are in such a system then the fault lies on the people who created this system and not with the 99.99 percent who are running the faulty operating system that forces are attempting to install onto the computer that is our minds.

So then they are not to blame for anything they do. If the system taught them genocide was OK from a young age they are not complicit in it in any way: the system is. Got it!

No responsibility. I mean, there were never any books like the one in the title to teach them. They were totally in the dark.

No responsibility.

You have accused me in the past of sounding like a member of the "cabal" as you put it. Please. Tell me how many have spoken to you directly. You say I sound like one of them. Which ones? Or did you read it on the internet so it must be true?

Last edited:
I've heard about the book, and it's on the upcoming reading list at some point. It took me nearly 9 mos to read "Atlas Shrugged" (1 hour, 3x or 4x a week at the gym), but I got it done, and it was well worth the read. Now that's a LONG book!

I've heard about the book, and it's on the upcoming reading list at some point. It took me nearly 9 mos to read "Atlas Shrugged" (1 hour, 3x or 4x a week at the gym), but I got it done, and it was well worth the read. Now that's a LONG book!

100% agreed

I wish rand had made that book about 300 pages long. Would be the most powerful book ever written, if she had just settled down with all the verbosity and repetition. Good books don't need to be that long. I know a bunch of people who would enjoy it, but who will never touch a book that long.

So then they are not to blame for anything they do. If the system taught them genocide was OK from a young age they are not complicit in it in any way: the system is. Got it!

No responsibility. I mean, there were never any books like the one in the title to teach them. They were totally in the dark.

No responsibility.

You have accused me in the past of sounding like a member of the "cabal" as you put it. Please. Tell me how many have spoken to you directly. You say I sound like one of them. Which ones? Or did you read it on the internet so it must be true?

I do put all the blame on cabal. Not on the individual. Yes they have read the books and recieved educations that teach them how to keep this system. They are responsible for the results of that system. Now I oppose this system and the philosophy that they hold true which allows them justify their actions. Center to that philosophy is an idea that the public is just a bunch of sub-human animals that deserve to be enslaved. I reject this philosophy in its entirety and all other similar philosophies, such as social Darwinism, that allow justification of this scheme. Therefore, I hope that others who understand truely what is going on also reject these philosophies. This is precisely what I was speaking about in regard to your comment about "sounding like cabal". Not that you are in the cabal, but that if you understand what is going on and still blame the individuals who the system has homogenized, then I think that is either 1) your way of justifying their control, even on an unconscious level, or 2) you are attempting to make yourself feel superior because all the programming didn't work on you.

I'm not picking on you Strider. In fact, I think we have a lot in common. I'm just trying to get you to explain why you feel this way. We are not any better of people because we understand the game that is being played.

Last edited:
I do put all the blame on cabal. Not on the individual. Yes they have read the books and recieved educations that teach them how to keep this system. They are responsible for the results of that system. Now I oppose this system and the philosophy that they hold true which allows them justify their actions. Center to that philosophy is an idea that the public is just a bunch of sub-human animals that deserve to be enslaved. I reject this philosophy in its entirety and all other similar philosophies, such as soci Darwinism, that allow justification of this scheme. Therefore, I hope that others who understand truely what is going on also reject these philosophies. This is precisely what I was speaking about in regard to your comment about "sounding like cabal". Not that you are in the cabal, but that if you understand what is going on and still blame the individuals who the system has homogenized, then I think that is either 1) your way of justifying their control, even on an unconscious level, or 2) you are attempting to make yourself feel superior because all the programming didn't work on you.

I'm not picking on you Strider. In fact, I think we have a lot in common. I'm just trying to get you to explain why you feel this way. We are not any better of people because we understand the game that is being played.

Tell me how many have spoken to you directly. Which ones? Which cabal members do you have firsthand knowledge of? How many have you spoken to? What have they explained to you? What firsthand knowledge do you have of any of this?

I have personally talked privately with a couple of Federal fudges I will not name. I would consider them confidants that have helped me. That is firsthand knowledge. Who have you spoken to? Who has confided in you? Who has opened up to you?

My father. A few people in Texas government and some people I worked with in one capacity or another. I'm not sure what this proves or shows. Not one of them fully understood what is going on but only had information that they could verify. They had not done the research to allow them to see the greater picture because they are compartmentalized. There are books that have been written and plenty of documentation on what I spoke of in the first long dissertation of a comment that I made on this thread. I can give you a few them if you or anyone else might be interested. If you read these books you will understand that this system is not in place by coincidence or simply as a result of a mafia just trying to get as rich as they can at everyone else's expense. Money is not the aim, they have and control all the money because they decide how much of it should be created. They talk about it openly in certain books and especially in their memoirs because no one except other mafia member really read those books anyways.

I also would never believe anyone who told mean person that they were a part of this group. I'm Jewish and I have some very old money in my family and even as rich as they are, they could only claim to be somewhat on the fringe of the real superclass as they like to call themselves.

Last edited:
My father. A few people in Texas government and some people I worked with in one capacity or another. I'm not sure what this proves or shows. Not one of them fully understood what is going on but only had information that they could verify. They had not done the research to allow them to see the greater picture because they are compartmentalized. There are books that have been written and plenty of documentation on what I spoke of in the first long dissertation of a comment that I made on this thread. I can give you a few them if you or anyone else might be interested. If you read these books you will understand that this system is not in place by coincidence or simply as a result of a mafia just trying to get as rich as they can at everyone else's expense. Money is not the aim, they have and control all the money because they decide how much of it should be created. They talk about it openly in certain books and especially in their memoirs because no one except other mafia member really read those books anyways.

I also would never believe anyone who told mean person that they were a part of this group. I'm Jewish and I have some very old money in my family and even as rich as they are, they could only claim to be somewhat on the fringe of the real superclass as they like to call themselves.

You should know by now that the judges are the gatekeepers. And books? Sure, you might glean some info. Some of the stuff out of David Rockefeller's mouth is good. But I'm sorry, I see money and ownership as slavery. I don't care if it's backed by Unobtanium, it's still a means of control.

I believe Ayn Rand was a dirty **** (That was a word that started with a "c" and ended with a "t"). Why? Because her books, IMO, attempt to separate humanity into a caste system worse than India's. It's purely ego driven.

We are on our way to a demise and it has nothing to do with a cabal. The people choose to be asleep. They get the blame.

“It is incredible how as soon as a people become subject, it
promptly falls into such complete forgetfulness of its freedom
that it can hardly be roused to the point of regaining it,
obeying so easily and willingly that one is led to say that this
people has not so much lost its liberty as won its enslavement.”

― Étienne de La Boétie

Strider I have to agree,we are the responsible ones. I used to work for a man who told me,"people will do what you accept,not what you expect." Either way as the saying goes. "We have the Government we deserve"

You should know by now that the judges are the gatekeepers. And books? Sure, you might glean some info. Some of the stuff out of David Rockefeller's mouth is good. But I'm sorry, I see money and ownership as slavery. I don't care if it's backed by Unobtanium, it's still a means of control.

I believe Ayn Rand was a dirty **** (That was a word that started with a "c" and ended with a "t"). Why? Because her books, IMO, attempt to separate humanity into a caste system worse than India's. It's purely ego driven.

We are on our way to a demise and it has nothing to do with a cabal. The people choose to be asleep. They get the blame.

“It is incredible how as soon as a people become subject, it
promptly falls into such complete forgetfulness of its freedom
that it can hardly be roused to the point of regaining it,
obeying so easily and willingly that one is led to say that this
people has not so much lost its liberty as won its enslavement.”

― Étienne de La Boétie

Great quote. I don't get what everyone's obsession with Rand is right now. Greenspan was a big Ayn Rand fan, she was there when Greenspan was sworn in if I'm not mistaken, and Greenspan's policies had a lot to do with the situation that our economy is in at the moment.

I also want to say thank you for teaching me the word "unobtanium."

Honestly, I think the "blame" idea is a red herring. OK blame the individual or blame the people who created the system, it really makes no difference. What does matter is that we are experiencing a suppression of conscience that will ultimately lead us to a very bad place. The only way to combat a suppression of conscience is through expressing conscience.

Look, you and Constitution Hour are two of the few people on ODT who's opinion's I respect, so I see no reason for the two of us to keep on bickering at each other over issues that are really not that important.

I mentioned some books. Here they are:

The Last Will and Testament of Cecil John Rhodes: with elucidatory notes to which are added some chapters describing the political and religious ideas of the testator, by Cecil John Rhodes

Tragedy and Hope: A History of the World in Our Time, by Carroll Quigley

Fire in the Minds of Men: Origins of the Revolutionary Faith, by James H. Billington

The Underground History of American Education, by John Taylor Gatto

Back
Top Bottom