• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The New World Order

jsquared

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
43   0
Reaction score
I don't know much about this, and there are way too many facets of it to pinpoint one in particular, so let's let the discussion guide the content :) What are the chances that the major power players in the world are intent on forming a one-world government?

Well, let's see what's happening recently:

• You have the United Nations club policing the world, with the US in charge and all other member countries envious and secretly hoping for our downfall so they can overtake our position.

• The World Trade Organization has turned the global marketplace into eBay, except that you don't get to choose the seller in some cases due to mandates. And a handful of banks play the role of PayPal.

• The Patriot Act has made it acceptable to suspend constitutional liberties for the sake of thwarting terrorism, and people accept it because they "have nothing to hide", not realizing soon they will have nothing to defend as well.

• Immigration has caused a frenzy state, over-hyped by vote-hungry fear-mongerers and fueled by uncertain economic conditions, and could likely bring forth and justify a national id system.

• The US Government injects artificial money (prints more money) to save large corporations from failing. While almost necessary, this shows you the true volatility of our country and economic system. Not saying it's a bad one, but many people thought America was bulletproof simply based on their own lack of understanding of how America works.

• A handful of banks are responsible for most of our wealth, and more importantly, our access to that wealth. If they want to make it a cashless society, they can easily do so. Electronic banking is a great convenience, but it also has the potential for serious and restrictive abuse.

I believe the world will follow the large business model and you may see countries merging like corporations do and for the same reasons. Combined GDP will give countries more influence and create "synergies". One of the biggest obstacles companies face when merging is combining cultures. Well, Arab countries don't really have that problem, do they (all united by Islam)?

This may be the trigger that gets everyone on board to a one-world government - under the guise of peace and democracy. One government, one currency, one way of thinking. You're either a part of this new world order, or you're not. I have a feeling in the end there will be Democracy, Islam, and a handful of neutral countries. Just my thoughts.

Last edited:
And this is supposed to be a surprise? The Bible predicts it to happen, Good post Boxer

Amazing how these goals parallel the communist manifesto??

And this is supposed to be a surprise? The Bible predicts it to happen, Good post Boxer

Amazing how these goals parallel the communist manifesto??

well there is a good conspiracy behind every door. Not saying i believe in all this but it makes good conversation.
i love a good conspiracy theory.

Back
Top Bottom