• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The SEC National Championship!!!

The Crimson Tide vs The puppies who will win?

• Total voters
While I dislike ND to the max, don't sleep on them. Their defense is way better than average, their offensive is slightly below average, but they make very few mistakes. Kelly is a smart coach and will put something together for any SEC team to have to deal with. Again, not a fan of ND at all, but I respect physical defensive teams, and ND has a physical defense.

17824678_BG1.jpg

I'm a Notre Dame fan. I don't think they are as good as the other top 5 teams, but I'm just glad that we are back in the hunt. We've been out for a while. I'm just happy they will go to the Nat'l Championship, unless they crap the bed against USC. With USC's starting QB out, I don't think we will lose. I would rather play Alabama than GA in the Nat'l Championship though.

It doesn't really matter, Notre Dame will stop whoemever they play.................. Go Irish!

I don't see that happening. A BCS Championship game that featured an SEC team, was won by an SEC team. Also, ND may be undefeated, but two of those games were in overtime, once to the un-ranked, 4-6 Pittsburgh Panthers! And they barely beat the Purdue Boilermakers who are 5-6.

Back
Top Bottom