• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The SEC National Championship!!!

The Crimson Tide vs The puppies who will win?

• Total voters
rather see the Dawg than the Tide.......since my team doesnt seem to want to perform to their potential this year...........

I don't see that happening. A BCS Championship game that featured an SEC team, was won by an SEC team. Also, ND may be undefeated, but two of those games were in overtime, once to the un-ranked, 4-6 Pittsburgh Panthers! And they barely beat the Purdue Boilermakers who are 5-6.

Right beacuse the SEC is so tough that a Big 12 team in there first year in the conference beat the so called #1 team in SEC and finshed second in the toughest division in college football? SEC is good I just think they are over hyped.

I follow he Dawgs... but I think Alabama pulls it off.... I really would just like to see a good nail bitter game.... no slop....

I think that ol wimpy a$$ Mark Richt will have his puppies ready to bite on some ankles. But once an elephant gains momentum theres nothing in nature that can stop it!

dawgs rule................tides roll out.

- - - Updated - - -

Ahhh!!! Nothing can get my blood pressure up quite like college football. Smack talk is for bums. If Bama is so great why don't y'all move there haha. Go Dawgs!!!! See y'all in Atlanta.

AMEN PREACH IT BROTHER

I hope the planets align and UGA gets a shot with ND. Hopefully the curse of the Great Bambino will be lifted and UGA gets a rematch with ND. Not sure if you guys remeber, the Dawgs lost to ND in the National Championchip of 81. Cant wait to see the Bama fans cry like there precious QB. GO DAWGS!

www.yellowbullet.com_forum_customavatars_avatar29251_2.gif

Back
Top Bottom