• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The tuth about Sandy Hook and your future

"Mass extermination of the population" this is going to be conducted by members of our volunteer military branches? Volunteers with family and friends in the civilian world and morals and a consciences....

This is why we need a written test before issuing voter registration cards...

Might I suggest:

psychologist.jpg

Man last night I went to go get a glass of milk for the stale double stack Oreos I found in the back of the pantry. I turned my head and there he was, Sasquatch, folding and hanging the laundry. I was surprised he got the chupacabra blood stains out my X Files sweatshirt. True story.

The members of our military think they are fighting for our Constitution when they terrorize the folks in Afghanistan and other foreign countries.
What they are doing overseas, has nothing to do with our Constitution, it's just a politicians personal agenda.

If they are that confused, then why not believe that they need to fire upon the unruly citizens?

If they don't follow orders, they will be court-marshaled and dishonorably discharged.

9 out of 10 military personnel will kick your door in and shoot you if you resist, all in the name of "just following orders".
1 out of 10 might actually know the contents of the U S Constitution that they swore to uphold against DOMESTIC ENEMIES. ("The US Government" the only enemy of the Constitution since 1776.)

When was the last time that a foreign country attacked the US Constitution?

Viva La Revolution
Snake Dr.

"Mass extermination of the population" this is going to be conducted by members of our volunteer military branches? Volunteers with family and friends in the civilian world and morals and a consciences....

This is why we need a written test before issuing voter registration cards...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom