• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thoughts and a question on big gov't web tracking

Heh, some of us have no problem ghosting at a moments notice though. I only stick around because it's more convenient. Rest assured that if the S did hit the F, then it would take me all of 5 minutes to figure out what new direction my life was headed. I speak enough spanish to disappear into South America without being killed for being a gringo. Cheap living, ample tangible job skills. Soy Arroz, soy de Tejas, vivo en sudamerica. SOy mechanico, si guey, mucho trabajo. No, no dormo con tu esposa, es loco guey.

Or something to that effect but far more impressive.

I have been in the middle of one of those late night rolling subject google searches that started out on how to fix something around the house that somehow ended up clicking around looking for new guns and how to use my pressure cooker and thought oh crap they're coming through the door any minute. But then again at the same rate there have been days where i texted random friends "mobilize" and sent the same in emails to a friend or two just to see what would happen. So far so good... Definitely a thought in my head when i sit down, but i was raised to never back down from a fight and im sure as hell not starting now. So no alteration for me.
Doug

The government tracking news hasn't been very shocking to me so it doesn't change anything. I have always limited my online footprint. In the past year I've posted more and more here, I've participated in polls, signed petitions and wrote letters. I decided that voicing opinions on some topics is important. It might highlight me in a government search later but sitting silent will just make those government searches more likely.

It's never bothered me before because I'm not doing anything illegal. I have no desire to do anything illegal- but these days I think they could say whatever they wanted about me and make it stick.

Back
Top Bottom