• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Weight loss Challenge started

Dang it! I was doing pretty good, I have all my meals planned out for the week. High protein, lots of veggies, no carbs. I haven't started walking yet, I gotta find time.
BUT, today a client wanted to go to lunch and he wanted BBQ! I tried to be good, but I ended up eating more than I should. Oh well, gotta get back on that horse tomorrow.
Hang in there, it's not how you do one day, it's how you do everyday.

this should have been 2 months ago I have dropped from 230 to 195, lightest since high school and I am 68 next week.

I'm jealous. I want to way 170ish. about 8 years ago my wife and I did P90X and I got down to 175 and loved it, could of stood to loose a little more

Weighed 165 pounds when I got married, at 17. Still married, but have gained a few pounds. I was at 245, had lost down to 232.8 when we started this, if I could get and stay 180-185 I would be thrilled. I am 6'1". 61 years old and retired.
My dad had a stroke last year, he is not obese by any means but does carry a few extra pounds. Watching him and others in rehab where he was and the assisted living home he lives in now has made me realize how tough it is to be heavy, elderly and out of shape.

Horsehat other than the extra weight I'm carrying I totally understand. I bought a new motorcycle the other night and hadn't eaten any dinner at 9:30. Pulled in to get fuel and picked up a burrito and ate on the way home. So since then I have added time on treadmill morning and night to help make up for it.

Been doing 10 minutes morning and 10 evening on the treadmill with 10 lb dumbbells. Been increasing incline and speed. First day was at 1 now it's 2 plus the last minute at 3. I sweat like a pig for an hour afterwards. That with much better diet equals 12 plus pounds gone. Don't see any reason not too lose 30 to 40 during this challenge and change the lifestyle

Back
Top Bottom