• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What the f#%*?!

I think the picture on the left is from an actual newscast. I believe the picture on the right is photoshopped on to yesterday's newscast. Notice the cropping so you can't compare backgrounds. She has the same look on her face, the same shirt, earrings. They even cropped out the necklace to throw you off.

I call BS.

If it is the same picture and the media just using it "temporarily" then it's a horrible choice on their part. It just makes less people trust them... That's if there was any from the start.

looks like the same woman.

Apparently they are losing too much money on this sequestraton deal that they can't afford new talent so they just recycle the actors.

tin_foil_hat.gif

Definately Bovine Excrement. I would like to know what jerk is faking that crap and why. Then give him or her a good beating.

looks like the same woman.

Apparently they are losing too much money on this sequestraton deal that they can't afford new talent so they just recycle the actors.

That's pretty messed up dude. This woman was killed by a mass murdering psycho and you call her an actor? Comments like that are what give gun owners a bad name.

Back
Top Bottom