• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who do you talk to at AT&T for them to come out and install high speed internet in rural area

NO ONE. The IDIOTS on the phone are in Badisbadistan and couldn't care less. AT&T only wants your $$$ and won't miss you if you leave.

Windstream = Blow Chow.....

Thought AT&T was bad until I had to deal with Whipped Cream at Moms old house in Franklin Co. "Hi speed" was right at 750 kbs/s and constant outages.

Comcast has good internet. Fast, Reliable.

Windstream = Blow Chow.....

Thought AT&T was bad until I had to deal with Whipped Cream at Moms old house in Franklin Co. "Hi speed" was right at 750 kbs/s and constant outages.

Lots of friends just down the road have Windstream. Some of them are still on dial up.

Listening to their Windstream stories is like listening to buddies' worst date stories. Next one is worse than the previous one.

NO ONE. The IDIOTS on the phone are in Badisbadistan and couldn't care less. AT&T only wants your $$$ and won't miss you if you leave.

I've gotten folks on the phone in Charlotte when I am asking for service out here. They had something scheduled to come and do an area assessment but no joy since.

Back
Top Bottom