• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Woman pull's gun in road rage incident!

It's bad form to try and impede traffic with a motorcycle. I think you end up as one of those greasy black spots on the road. The guy in his car should of never gotten out, the bikers were looking for unknown consequences getting off their bikes. It should of ended up much worse for all parties involved. I will say I was impressed to see the bikers wearing proper helmets and protective clothing in Florida. I laugh at the no helmet or cool bikers wearing the open faced salad bowls on their heads. I think for them looking "cool" trumps safety.

It's bad form to try and impede traffic with a motorcycle. I think you end up as one of those greasy black spots on the road. The guy in his car should of never gotten out, the bikers were looking for unknown consequences getting off their bikes. It should of ended up much worse for all parties involved. I will say I was impressed to see the bikers wearing proper helmets and protective clothing in Florida. I laugh at the no helmet or cool bikers wearing the open faced salad bowls on their heads. I think for them looking "cool" trumps safety.
did you not see the biker with shorts ???

Ummmmm yeah

Back
Top Bottom