• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Woman pull's gun in road rage incident!

It's actually Tampa..I recognized it as I used to live there...you are looking at the Courtney Campbell Causeway.
Yep, the causeway connects Clearwater and Tampa. A buddy of mine who still lives in Clearwater sent me an email with this video.

If it wasn't Tampa... it could have been Poland... imho
no offense intended Ms. Krupa & when you get through detailing my car, make me a sammich. :becky:
dont_offend_Krupa.jpg

He was driving in the middle of the lane and finally decides to get over probably without looking and almost hits a biker yet gets mad and drives recklessly to follow them thinking he is in the right smh. Then the bikers were fine until they punched him. People now a days smh

"Officer, when he grabbed my motorcycle and told me to get off, I thought it was a bike-jack... I was further convinced of this when his partner pulled a gun when I tried to defend myself."

looked justified to me, 3 men beating her spouse/friend whatever/ potential deadly situation.
I'd hope mine would do the same in a similar case, of course I'd have already drawn mine from the ground.

looked justified to me, 3 men beating her spouse/friend whatever/ potential deadly situation.
I'd hope mine would do the same in a similar case, of course I'd have already drawn mine from the ground.
One would think you wouldn't stand in front of 3-4 bikers while placing your legs over their wheel to impede traffic. I dont think you would put yourself into this situation where you we're this tactically disadvantaged before your even got out of the car.

One would think you wouldn't stand in front of 3-4 bikers while placing your legs over their wheel to impede traffic. I dont think you would put yourself into this situation where you we're this tactically disadvantaged before your even got out of the car.
It looked like it started with the 1 Bike/Biker, and he was stupid to straddle the front wheel unless he was a Jenner convert, the situation changed drastically when 2 more Bikers got into the fray, and I would have tried to block the bike with my vehicle if at all.

I have a great Idea!... don't try to grab someones motor vehicle from them.... its sort of a felony. I think they call it carjacking with a side of possibly unlawful detention or kidnapping.

If you try to take my conveyance from me by force you better have a badge and RAS.
I will defend myself from a violent/forcible felony with appropriate means.

Back
Top Bottom