• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Woman pull's gun in road rage incident!

He was driving in the middle of the lane and finally decides to get over probably without looking and almost hits a biker yet gets mad and drives recklessly to follow them thinking he is in the right smh. Then the bikers were fine until they punched him. People now a days smh
HAHA! I don't think I would classify them as "Bikers". Driving rice burners puts them more in the class of "Cafe' racers"

Everyone in this video was a dumbass, but if they had kept pounding on him she would have been justified in the use of deadly force. It was a clear case of disparity of force (three on one) and as much of an idiot as the car driver was, he did nothing that would have justified being attacked by three men.
I would almost agree. Until the guy grabbed the cafe' racer and then tried to physically detain him. Big mistake and definitely actions of a physical threat.

The guys on the bike blocked the BMW at the light, they were being the assholes from the get go. Guys like the ones on the bike ruin the look twice save a life for me, kinda like Black lives matter crap.

about 9 years ago on 285 west, a clown on a crotch rocket passed me at 140mph plus, cutting in and out of traffic, I told the people riding with me, that a-hole will be dead before dark, when I got home, the 5 o'clock news was on and there was the bike, rider was dead, he turned onto I-20 east and tried to take a curve and lost it slamming into a guard rail at 100 plus.. The water in the Gene pool was a little cleaner that day...
I had a group of cafe' badasses blocking all lanes in front of me on I-20 east bound. Being your basic idiots. Doing 70 mph wheelies. The highlight of the show for me was when the lead guy dumped his bike. And his buddy ran over him. His helmet came off and he was bleeding pretty good from what was left of his nose. I took great satisfaction in driving by and shouting "Boys, that was fun! Please do it again. I forgot to turn my camera on!" I think they agreed. They were all waving that I was number 1 as I passed by laughing.

Guy in the bmw is a douche and got what he deserved, who the hell he thinks he is to detain someone, and if the guys would have had a gun then seems like shooting the wife is self defense....but i ride a bike and have lots of guns

never met a blade i didnt like

How do you know if they had continued to attack oldass-BMW-dick or and advanced upon her that she wouldn't have fired? Hmmm?

Her pulling the pistol changed the calculus of the confrontation and made the riders decide to leave instead of continue the confrontation. That would have been the end of it if oldass-BMW-dick hadn't decide to restore his manhood/dickheadness by trying to stop them.
They never did wanna even look at the dumb ass in the car he actually caught up to them and confronted them. Lucky they didnt all cause a wreck but the car should have just blown it off. Trying to be macho in a bmw with your boo....lol

never met a blade i didnt like

I had a group of cafe' badasses blocking all lanes in front of me on I-20 east bound. Being your basic idiots. Doing 70 mph wheelies. The highlight of the show for me was when the lead guy dumped his bike. And his buddy ran over him. His helmet came off and he was bleeding pretty good from what was left of his nose. I took great satisfaction in driving by and shouting "Boys, that was fun! Please do it again. I forgot to turn my camera on!" I think they agreed. They were all waving that I was number 1 as I passed by laughing.

I am a rider and I wil never wish or get a satisfaction of someone riding getting hurt or death !!!

Are they idiots sure but do they deserve to die ?? No

Back
Top Bottom