• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Woman pull's gun in road rage incident!

Ditto, but I don't think he was trying to jack the bike, just the biker and I wasn't sure what action pissed him off to the point of what he did.

Ditto, but I don't think he was trying to jack the bike, just the biker and I wasn't sure what action pissed him off to the point of what he did.
was thinking the biker would pop a wheelie right there and nut check that guy, problem solved. However that would of prob been considered some type of felony hit and run or assault with deadly weapon charge.

about 9 years ago on 285 west, a clown on a crotch rocket passed me at 140mph plus, cutting in and out of traffic, I told the people riding with me, that a-hole will be dead before dark, when I got home, the 5 o'clock news was on and there was the bike, rider was dead, he turned onto I-20 east and tried to take a curve and lost it slamming into a guard rail at 100 plus.. The water in the Gene pool was a little cleaner that day...

Everyone in this video was a dumbass, but if they had kept pounding on him she would have been justified in the use of deadly force. It was a clear case of disparity of force (three on one) and as much of an idiot as the car driver was, he did nothing that would have justified being attacked by three men.

Don't even pull it if you're not planning on using it! Trying to scare somebody by showing it might get you shot! Real dumb move!

How do you know if they had continued to attack oldass-BMW-dick or and advanced upon her that she wouldn't have fired? Hmmm?

Her pulling the pistol changed the calculus of the confrontation and made the riders decide to leave instead of continue the confrontation. That would have been the end of it if oldass-BMW-dick hadn't decide to restore his manhood/dickheadness by trying to stop them.

Back
Top Bottom