You have to leave on foot, which 2 guns do you take with you and why?

S&W 9mm Semi Auto / AR15 w/single point harness and an assortment of 5.56 HP/Steel Core and .223 FMJ already loaded in pmags inside an ammo bag w/shoulder strap. And of course my BOB and if I could possible squeeze it in my Ruger 77/22 22WMR SS Bolt Action w/Sling and High Velocity Ammo. 22WMR would be good for small game and head shots.

Well after not so careful deliberation it would be a G19 or G22 and WITHOUT A DOUBT MY AK 47!!!! As another member posted I could also possibly opt for a MP 15/22 and carry about 4,000 rounds of ammo. But with the AK I can't think of a situation where you won't have enough gun.

- - - Updated - - -

SBR Draco and G21.
I can't argue about the Draco because thats the Ak 47 Im going to grab. My significant other gets the WASR.

cz75 9mm and browning auto-5.
9mm ammo being easy to find and plentiful and 12 gauge for hunting

if you meant 3 gunthen cz75 belt holster, browning auto-5 over the shoulder and 1911 shoulder holster

threads are being reincarnated lately

Last edited:
I'm going to have to go for my Bersa Tunder 380 since i carry it all the time and my Ithaca 37 since it rides in the truck 24/7. If its time to go, go with what you have handy.

AR Carbine light powerful enough and common parts / ammo. (with a .22 conversion kit) and a CZ 75 Phantom full size lightweight and 20 rd capacity (with a cz cadet conversion upper.) 4 weapons for the price of 2 able to shoot 3 of the most commonly found rounds on the planet .22 , 5.56mm and 9mm.

Back
Top Bottom