• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You know you want a AK pistol like this one !

Give it ten years dude this state will be identical. The lib movie studios or popping up here like hot cakes.
Man I know you're right bout that. I like 'the movie industry', but hate the liberal bastion that controls it. I'm sure its bringing tons of work to Ga, but we are moving toward Liberalism pretty quick. I live in Gwinnett, which has always been conservative, but voted for Hillary last time around. The reason for it wasn't the movie production influence, not yet anyway, but was the other problem, too many immigrants moving in, and legal Americans moving farther out. Gwinnett is doomed, and Ga probably is as well. Depressing!!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Actually you can't it would still be illegal after registration to change anything on it.
Negative. It's okay to convert after getting it into the state as a single shot. It got harder when CA mandated that the pistol had to be built as a single shot, not converted to single shot and converted back. Reeks of stupid but that's CA gun laws for ya.
I remember when I first moved out there, you could buy guns at Walmart and do face to face transactions with C&R rifles. Glad that I got the hell out and back to free America

Negative. It's okay to convert after getting it into the state as a single shot. It got harder when CA mandated that the pistol had to be built as a single shot, not converted to single shot and converted back. Reeks of stupid but that's CA gun laws for ya.
I remember when I first moved out there, you could buy guns at Walmart and do face to face transactions with C&R rifles. Glad that I got the hell out and back to free America

I have a good friend who lives there and runs a larger gun business who told me conversions to any rifle or pistol to alter original condition of the firearms is illegal. By him or final customers. Also the same reason and current AR owner had to buy a kit to make it so you have to "disassemble" it be for you can do a mag change. You can not "legally" own it otherwise.

Maybe he is wrong I don't know I live in a free state.

I have a good friend who lives there and runs a larger gun business who told me conversions to any rifle or pistol to alter original condition of the firearms is illegal. By him or final customers. Also the same reason and current AR owner had to buy a kit to make it so you have to "disassemble" it be for you can do a mag change. You can not "legally" own it otherwise.

Maybe he is wrong I don't know I live in a free state.
And FFL01 sure can't, that is for sure. The number of gun laws out there is mind bending. Almost have to be a part time lawyer to not become a felon overnight. Maybe it's true with some of the new laws they have been in the books out there. Like you, I haven't been keeping up with the last letter of the law there and enjoy being free.

Back
Top Bottom