• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

zee fuhrer!! and now WWII discussion

scandmx5

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Banned Permanently
30   0
Reaction score
Oh yes, I'm talking about the one and only Adolf Hitler. The genius art student from Vienna that came from nothing and eventually conquered the majority of Europe. How many of you think he died the way the Russians said he did? Afterall, if Stalin was your boss, would you tell him "I'm sorry boss, we can't find his body?"

Not sure if anyone else studies this, but it's quite interesting. Unlike Tupac, Michael Jackson, and Elvis...they never did recover a body. People have recanted their statements over the years, some say that Stalin confessed on his deathbed that they never found him, other reports say he and Eva were dug up and buried two and three times in different places. Surely Stalin would have put his body on display or had it drug across Russia being the crazed man he was. The Russians wouldn't allow the US to examine the "skull" for the longest time. Some say he was whisked out of Germany, then took a ship from Norway to Argentina where he lived well into the 1960's. What's your say?

Last edited:
I have seen and read multiple accounts of what supposedly happened to his body. If I remember none of them were conclusive. I believe someone even tested the DNA of some of his reported remains and they didn't match? I am betting South America where quite a few Nazi's escaped to. Seems a pretty easy place to hide given the times.

I have seen and read multiple accounts of what supposedly happened to his body. If I remember none of them were conclusive. I believe someone even tested the DNA of some of his reported remains and they didn't match? I am betting South America where quite a few Nazi's escaped to. Seems a pretty easy place to hide given the times.

I think it was conclusive too, they showed it on Nat Geo not too long ago. They had to practically bribe the Russian archivists to let them study it. Supposedly there are still some (more than likely dead by now) in Argentina.

So you admire Hitler? Just had to ask.

Hitler was the greatest leader that ever lived (yes i just said that), until he grew mad with power. He single hand-idly brought a country from its worst depression in history to a world superpower in 10 years. Name one american president who has done that. Most people only think of him in the worst possible light, but few will accept the fact that he was an absolute genius and well ahead of his time. And dont call me a neo nazi or one of his supporters, the fact that people wont look at both sides of the man simply shows that they are ignorant.

Hitler was the greatest leader that ever lived (yes i just said that), until he grew mad with power. He single hand-idly brought a country from its worst depression in history to a world superpower in 10 years. Name one american president who has done that. Most people only think of him in the worst possible light, but few will accept the fact that he was an absolute genius and well ahead of his time. And dont call me a neo nazi or one of his supporters, the fact that people wont look at both sides of the man simply shows that they are ignorant.

EXACTLY! You call someone a genius, now all of the sudden you're a follower...or at least to the ignorant people you are.
He also was a defender against the spread of communism to eastern Europe.

EXACTLY! You call someone a genius, now all of the sudden you're a follower...or at least to the ignorant people you are.
He also was a defender against the spread of communism to eastern Europe.

Im glad someone else feels the same way about him that i do. I have done MANY history reports on him. People only look at the bad he did and the good. If not for hitler we never would have had Albert Enstine come to america. He did destroy many homes, lives, and countries, but if not for him the russians would have won the cold war because we wouldn't have had any atomic bombs to threaten them with but they would've still had theirs.

Im glad someone else feels the same way about him that i do. I have done MANY history reports on him. People only look at the bad he did and the good. If not for hitler we never would have had Albert Enstine come to america. He did destroy many homes, lives, and countries, but if not for him the russians would have won the cold war because we wouldn't have had any atomic bombs to threaten them with but they would've still had theirs.

For sure. Don't forget Ferdinand Porsche...Hitler had him design a car that all Germans could afford. Thus, the volkswagen "the people's car". Been produced and driven all over the world for decades now!

Back
Top Bottom