• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9/11 was an INSIDE JOB.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love all this "inside job" stuff:

IT IS COMPLETE CRAP, but I love the effort required to reverse engineer the whole situation and make it fit an agenda.

That agenda is simple:

-Shake some bucks for books and videos from people who are willing to bite.

This is exactly the same line which has been sold to the "bible prophecy" and the "nostredamus" folks for ages.

-God bless you all, seriously. I just don't see a conspiracy here. There was no Air Force tanker flown into the trade center, and bush wasn't playing "smootchie bootchies" with Elvis, Putin, and Obama at the Bohemian resort, but hell-if it makes you sleep better to think that the world is really as such, then hey-"git 'r done...."

Bless you, but I don't buy one single scintilla of this "inside job" poop. Not for a second.
(My "open mind" says "horsecrap.")

If they are powerful enough to cause this massive conspiracy, and are able to keep thousands of people quite, could they not have accomplished these "goals" without killing almost 3000 of the people they want to subjugate?

Not to mention...Wouldn't they easily have the power to go after any of these CTers and silence them when they get too close to the truth?

Not to mention...Wouldn't they easily have the power to go after any of these CTers and silence them when they get too close to the truth?

Bet they are reading this thread... so they can start a list to assassinate all of these guys that are telling what REALLY happened... LOLOL

Conspiracy theorists dishonor those who gave their lives on that day.

Wrong. People who seek the truth are not dishonoring those who died. At least some dont. I dont agree with those people who show up at ground zero and make an fool of themselves, I feel those people do dishonor the dead by acting stupid out there. Just asking questions and trying to understand what really went on that day dishonors no one. If you took the governments word on every event you would never get the truth.

Last edited:
I love all this "inside job" stuff:

IT IS COMPLETE CRAP, but I love the effort required to reverse engineer the whole situation and make it fit an agenda.

That agenda is simple:

-Shake some bucks for books and videos from people who are willing to bite.

This is exactly the same line which has been sold to the "bible prophecy" and the "nostredamus" folks for ages.

-God bless you all, seriously. I just don't see a conspiracy here. There was no Air Force tanker flown into the trade center, and bush wasn't playing "smootchie bootchies" with Elvis, Putin, and Obama at the Bohemian resort, but hell-if it makes you sleep better to think that the world is really as such, then hey-"git 'r done...."

Bless you, but I don't buy one single scintilla of this "inside job" poop. Not for a second.
(My "open mind" says "horsecrap.")

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I totally agree with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom