• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9/11 was an INSIDE JOB.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all the "truthers" that seem to think they have all the answers and believe without a shadow of a doubt our gov't did this...my question is why?

For all the "truthers" that seem to think they have all the answers and believe without a shadow of a doubt our gov't did this...my question is why?

hmmm

1. A huge increase in Orwellian style legislation
2. The creation of a brand new "boogie man" that the powers that be can point fingers at
3. A "reason" to fund elicit wars, police actions rather all around the world.

http://costofwar.com/en/

There's only hundreds...

Do some reading on Diocletian if you're so inclined, he explains everything pretty well.

Im not a truther. We will NEVER know the whole story of what really took place that day. Im just saying I dont buy what we are told. Oh and to answer your question... MONEY. Its always about money. Spending money that is not yours that at the end of the day ends up in your own pocket.

Just look up and do some research on people that actually made money on 9/11. Then you will have your answer.

Last edited:
I remember watching CNN 10 years ago. Back before CNN was a bunch of scumbag sell out communists. As I turned the channel I remember seeing a building burning with the stamp "LIVE" in the top corner. "That looks familiar" I said to myself."Oh yeah its the world trade center." "Wow that sucks they must of had a fire or something. I would hate to be on one of the floors above that fire. How the Hell would you get out?" Wow whats that in the corner of the screen thats wierd it looks like a plane it sure is flying low. What the? Holy ****!!!!

How old are you guys now? Not trying to insult anyone. please don't lie. Just the honest truth.

Last edited by a moderator:

I realize that my initial posting when I came here was several paragraphs long, but I answered the WHY question BEFORE 9/ 11 occurred.

I remember watching CNN 10 years ago. Back before CNN was a bunch of scumbag sell out communists. As I turned the channel I remember seeing a building burning with the stamp "LIVE" in the top corner. "That looks familiar" I said to myself."Oh yeah its the world trade cetner." "Wow that sucks they must of had a fire or something. I would hate to be on one of the floors above that fire. How the Hell would you get out?" Wow whats that in the corner of the screen thats wierd it looks like a plane it sure is flying low. What the? Holy ****!!!!

How old are you guys now? Not trying to insult anyone. please don't lie. Just the honest truth.

I had almost that exact same experience, watching the news while getting ready for PT. I am 31 now, 21 at the time, about 6 months into the Arabic basic course at DLI. talk about a head ****.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had almost that exact same experience, watching the news while getting ready for PT. I am 31 now, 21 at the time, about 6 months into the Arabic basic course at DLI. talk about a head ****.

I was 28 bro had already pulled 8 years and had been out for 2. I re-enlisted shortly after this. The angle was different when I watched it origionally. It was filmed from a news chopper so you could actually see the plane flying in from accross the screen and see how much lower the plane was than the chopper.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom