• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

American Concentration Camps, Conservative Terrorists, and Obama's Thirst For Blood

Maybe a little tinfoil-hat-ish, but then again the truth always will seem a bit between radicalism and foolishness to most people. Oh and the right of the people to make and eat ham sammichs shall not be infringed. Paynefree, this post is like my face... you can't help but look twice ;) ...I like blood in my sweet tea with a side of freedom... and Sparked1, that would be a "she" and I am definitely notyouraveragearsekicker. Thanks boys, and have a fan-frickin-tastic day. ;)
BAHAHAHA!! I like you, pair of big brass ones.

Maybe a little tinfoil-hat-ish, but then again the truth always will seem a bit between radicalism and foolishness to most people. Oh and the right of the people to make and eat ham sammichs shall not be infringed. Paynefree, this post is like my face... you can't help but look twice ;) ...I like blood in my sweet tea with a side of freedom... and Sparked1, that would be a "she" and I am definitely notyouraveragearsekicker. Thanks boys, and have a fan-frickin-tastic day. ;)

I like it. No one shall infringe on our right to a ham sammich. Welcome you will fit in just fine

Sir, I completely respect Glenn Beck, however someone going on his show does not make him right. It just means he has something thought provoking to say. I am not claiming to know everything going on with FEMA however as a gun store owner and avid researcher I cannot deny what is happening right in front of me. Homeland Security and co-alition NATO forces have been training for "domestic combat" on the land of the American people. There are two platoons of PLA (Chinese) Army soldiers stationed 20 minutes from my home town. I know and appreciate the need for co-training with allied forces however having them stationed as "guards" on our soil doesn't make me any happier than Obama tearing down the border. I respect your opinions and the research you have done on your own, but my opinions do vary a bit... Not to say that I am done learning about national and international relations.

I have looked into many of these issues in the past and I can not find any concrete evidence that these things are happening. I say be prepaired for any disaster and wait and see. That and VOTE!!! Last time Obama was allowed to win because a lot of would be Republicans did not vote because Romney is not Conservative enough...

Good post, but there is not a lot we can do until they draw first blood.

Last edited:
Yes I agree with you sir. The truth is often hidden in the shadows, and pursing after it will often lead to a stubbed toe. We will ultimately have to wait and see because it would be counted as immaturity to act first without unquestionable proof of wrongful intent. Time will tell, until the. We should do our part as respective, honest citizens and be responsible with our voting and other freedoms endowed to us as Americans.

"Evil deeds will rise though the whole world overwhelm them, to men's eyes." - Shakespeare

Last edited:
and Sparked1, that would be a "she" and I am definitely notyouraveragearsekicker.

Well since you informed everyone you are a she, you can start a post that the earth has three moons instead of one, and half the horn dogs on here will not argue with you.

Sir, I completely respect Glenn Beck, however someone going on his show does not make him right. It just means he has something thought provoking to say. I am not claiming to know everything going on with FEMA however as a gun store owner and avid researcher I cannot deny what is happening right in front of me. Homeland Security and co-alition NATO forces have been training for "domestic combat" on the land of the American people. There are two platoons of PLA (Chinese) Army soldiers stationed 20 minutes from my home town. I know and appreciate the need for co-training with allied forces however having them stationed as "guards" on our soil doesn't make me any happier than Obama tearing down the border. I respect your opinions and the research you have done on your own, but my opinions do vary a bit... Not to say that I am done learning about national and international relations.

I am local as well, and I would be curious to know where these Chinese soldiers are posted??? Also what local gun shop do you own?

just because im paranoid does not mean they are not out to get me - a conspiracy is only the planning of two or more so yes most things that happen are , by definition - folks there is something going on here and if you dont see that there is something wrong with you - make fun of it if it makes you feel better - but to ignore it like that is kind of like not having cancer because you didnt go to the doctor to find out you had cancer - eyes wide open here - i have taken the red pill - good post nyabear but i fear it is wasted on not all but most of this crowd -

Back
Top Bottom