• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone listen to any cool music today?!

Can't do hiphop....I was jamming to Tool on my little mini roadtrip today. Pink Floyd on the way home.

I'm in the same boat. Rap is complete **** and not music IMO. It cracks me up seeing white guys listening to it.....especially those that are over the age of 25.

If you like Tool, you may like these guys:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35h9j05UCyw

Last edited:
Didn't realize there was such a variety as far as music choices. I can listen to about anything on the radio.

I listen to a lot of Classic Rock: The Doors, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Bob Dylan, etc.

Last edited:
Never heard Cire before...the guitar sounds like Jeff and Stone...thought I was listening to another Pearl Jam spinoff there for a bit. Closest thing to rap I can stomach is Red Hot Chili Peppers and even them, only in small doses. Closest thing to Country I can take....hmmm...crickets....I dunno...Rob Zombie maybe? That's as country as I get. And before you comment, He does wear a cowboy hat fairly regularly.

Never heard Cire before...the guitar sounds like Jeff and Stone...thought I was listening to another Pearl Jam spinoff there for a bit. Closest thing to rap I can stomach is Red Hot Chili Peppers and even them, only in small doses. Closest thing to Country I can take....hmmm...crickets....I dunno...Rob Zombie maybe? That's as country as I get. And before you comment, He does wear a cowboy hat fairly regularly.

To me, Cire is more closely related to Tool, APC and Karnivool. "Intelligent rock" as Rolling Stone would say. It sucks they're no longer around, they put on a great show.

Back
Top Bottom