• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone use kratom as an analgesic?

How do you ingest that powder?

Personally, I have multiple strains and I usually mix 1tsp of each i choose and mix it the best I can in oj or punch but only 4-6 ounces. I take itv3-6 times a day.
Only side effect myself or any of the more than dozen friends that have followed me have had is constipation which is just your body learning what to kee and what to throw away. This is only a tea leave and is all natural, which means fewer side effects. There's so many things this stuff helps to try and type it.

Personally, I have multiple strains and I usually mix 1tsp of each i choose and mix it the best I can in oj or punch but only 4-6 ounces. I take itv3-6 times a day.
Only side effect myself or any of the more than dozen friends that have followed me have had is constipation which is just your body learning what to kee and what to throw away. This is only a tea leave and is all natural, which means fewer side effects. There's so many things this stuff helps to try and type it.
How is the flavor? Is it something unbearable, or could you put it in a smoothie?

Kratom is definitely effective for pain. I have multiple injuries that flare up from time to time and sometimes I'll take a few capsules before I workout in the morning. It's a tremendous help and allows me to stay focused on the workout instead of thinking about the pain. I've never had any negative side effects whatsoever. I also don't take it in huge doses though. 1 or 2 grams is usually enough.

Common minor side effects include appetite loss, erectile dysfunction, hair loss and constipation.[10] More severe side effects may include respiratory depression (decreased breathing), seizure, addiction, and psychosis.[3][5][11][12] Other side effects may include high heart rate and blood pressure, trouble sleeping, and, rarely, liver toxicity.[3][13][14][15] When use is stopped, withdrawal symptoms may occur.

Well yeah, it's an opiate. If it wasn't potentially addictive it probably wouldn't be effective either. It's not as strong as a prescription pain medication is but it definitely has a similar effect. Just treat it with respect and you should be fine.

How is the flavor? Is it something unbearable, or could you put it in a smoothie?

Its certainly not something you'd add to a smoothie for the taste of it. But its bearable. A lot worse things out there.

Id usually just put powder in my mouth and wash it down. Rinse and repeat until entire dosage.

Also, I can confirm this **** saves lives. I’ve known a few people, and can speak from personal experience, that have gotten off of pain pills or even heroin by switching to Kratom. The withdrawal from Kratom, while it can be fairly uncomfortable, is nothing like a true dope detox. Ask me how I know.
But as usual, YMMV. Any questions shoot me a PM

Also, I can confirm this **** saves lives. I’ve known a few people, and can speak from personal experience, that have gotten off of pain pills or even heroin by switching to Kratom. The withdrawal from Kratom, while it can be fairly uncomfortable, is nothing like a true dope detox. Ask me how I know.
But as usual, YMMV. Any questions shoot me a PM

Kratom really can do a lot of good.
Whats crazy is Ive seen people go to a methadone clinic because they were addicted to vicoden. What a ****ing crazy trade off.

It's ALIVE! I have some pain issues so I bookmarked. I was in the gas station (somewhat crappy area) and just seen it in the glass case next to e-cigs and stuff? Leaves and capsule (75, 150 or 300 mg) with different blends.

As for Opiods, the military did a number on the returning veterans. A good friend was using about $300-$400 a day. He was doing about the same.. Started will pills, then crushing and snorting and next was crushing, cooking and injecting. Finally, he started heroin. Multiple felonies and awaiting trial.

I have tried CBD to no avail but went a little further to try THC ( leaf and vape). It does wonders for ME when I do it. Maybe I will read more up on it and possibly give it a try.

Well if that's true it would be good. I'm not a pot smoker for a few reasons. Among those are because it's expensive and not easy to get. And the quality varies wildly. Then there's the legal jeopardy . But it's mostly because I don't like smoking anything. I hate that aftertaste that takes days to go away. Kinda like why I don't smoke cigars anymore.
But with all that being said I don't see how we can just outlaw a plant. It's a hearty plant that grows like kudzu or bamboo in other parts of the world. So to me it's not like narcotics that require several steps and other chemicals to refine.
What about edibles or syrup ,

Back
Top Bottom