• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BCS championship game?

Playoff set up needs to go from 4 to 8 teams to really do it justice with the using of the BCS polls still computing the rankings. Prime example is what happened to UGA last season. Lose the title game by just inches and ranking slides from 3 to 6, even as good as we were we would have still been left out of the playoffs.

Nick T
tired of hearing about how uga was just 5 ft away from going to the national championship game. that's what all uga fans do is cry about "what if"

I believe the last few years should be telling. "No one can play with OSU", Florida won 41-14. "Ohio State will kill LSU", LSU won 38-24. "Auburn's defense will never stop Oregon's offense", Auburn won 22-19. Keep on hatin' and put Auburn as the underdog, we like it that way! War Eagle!

I love hating on auburn, but hopefully it will be a good one.
Auburn better be making that secondary take a 180 from sat.

The bowls are kinda bland this yr, aside from this.

tired of hearing about how uga was just 5 ft away from going to the national championship game. that's what all uga fans do is cry about "what if"

Not crying, it was what it was. I do think,as,long as Marky mark is the HC we might as well be comfortable with that being the best UGA will ever be.

The playoff system as it is will be nothing more than a bandaid on a compound fracture, but it is a step in the right direction.

Nick T

Not crying, it was what it was. I do think,as,long as Marky mark is the HC we might as well be comfortable with that being the best UGA will ever be.

The playoff system as it is will be nothing more than a bandaid on a compound fracture, but it is a step in the right direction.

Nick T

very much agree, richt can get us to the bottom of the mountain, but not to the peak

Back
Top Bottom