• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BCS championship game?

Who ho has OSU played? Over the last 24 games? A lot of teams. A lot of teams in the B1G Conference in fact.

I honestly hate this argument. It's one of the most illogical and ridiculous arguments to apply to the BCS system. OSU plays in a conference. They are regulated to play the schools in that conference. They don't pick and choose who they play. Until the BCS is dead and there is a true playoff system, arguments like this will be made over and over and they don't mean anything.

Auburn got hot at the right time and beat the teams they needed to to get to the BCS title game. Alabama in my opinion could beat Auburn if they played again. They both have 1 loss records and Alabama has been ranked #1 the majority of the year until last week.

The FSU v Auburn game will be good but in many opinions it won't settle or truly decide who is the best team in the NCAA. But then again why does it truly matter? If you finish in the Top 25, the school's recruiting attractiveness is magnified, the program flourishes, the school's budget increases and scholarships are more available and education is the real winner. That's what truly matters.

:thumb:

They do control their out of conference schedule and they chose a very weak one. If you play in a weak conference, you need to beef up the out of conference opponents. We hear every year about some MAC or CUSA team that is undefeated and how they "deserve" a shot because "they won all their games".

The best team in college football is probably Alabama but every sport has disappointments. Even in the playoffs the "best team" sometimes loses.

I agree in my opinion Alabama is probably the best team in NCAAF.

Be as suspicious as you like. I happen to know someone VERY close to the investigation (and it happens to be a woman). I assure you, this is no 'cover up'. If the facts of the rape kit were made public.....

Sounds like Duke lacrosse all over again. Let's just say I wouldn't be surprised if they found a dna salad in that kit.

And OJ was innocent, Clinton did not have relations with that woman, blah , blah , blah

Lets see, woman and boyfriend have sex that day ( hmm very suspicious) she goes out for a drink afterwards, meets 3 smooth , slick black athletes, they buy her drinks (innocently I know) until she is drunk. Then take her to their buddys apartment, (another slick black athlete). Shes drunk to the point of passing out by now, rape starts, all three take turns ( hence the dna salad), She is saying NO, but you know these white college girls, they all want the black meat, besides shes here so you know she wants it, right?

I know, I know, This just couldn't happen, besides he is a star football player and the hope of the season, He wouldn't do this, and his buddys would NEVER lie to protect him and themselves. Its just this manipulative white girl .

Clear cut case, he is innocent!

Back
Top Bottom