• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best AR for $1100?

I would have said the 6920, Spikes or a BCM yesterday. Today I'll say a used, beat to hell Olympic Arms or a non-functioning DPMS.

Seriously though, go with the 1/9 twist if you can. The 1/7 if you plan on feeding it a steady diet of 69+gr match loads. 1/9 will handle everything under that very well.

I wouldn't pay any extra for a moe edition of anything. MOE furniture is dirt cheap and the colt carry handle and stock you won't be getting are worth more and will sell for more than enough to pay for the magpul crap if you want it.

Really? I thought MOE was good stuff? Have you seen the Colt that CDNN is selling? I think that has regular carry handle and handguard. I think I want a little more tactical and the Stag has the quad rail and flat top.

- - - Updated - - -

My budget can only afford 55grn ammo.

Really? I thought MOE was good stuff? Have you seen the Colt that CDNN is selling? I think that has regular carry handle and handguard. I think I want a little more tactical and the Stag has the quad rail and flat top.- - - Updated - - -My budget can only afford 55grn ammo.
MOE is good stuff, but you can buy a whole set for under 100 bucks. That colt carry handle will sell for that much, and the stock and hand guards will bring a premium too as they are colt.

MOE is good stuff, but you can buy a whole set for under 100 bucks. That colt carry handle will sell for that much, and the stock and hand guards will bring a premium too as they are colt.

Oh ok. I thought you meant cheap as in worthless. Why is the carry handle so desirable? Does it have Colt stamped on it or something?

Im a DD guy but you cant beat the PSA Patrol Rifle Package which would be the carbine with BUIS and an Aimpoint Pro. that is a shooter ready package. the base package is $999. less than $1100 in the MOE format if desired.

rifle only at $1100 id get the colt.

Back
Top Bottom