• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cancer cure is known! FDA and NCI as well as government do not want it known.

What I don't understand is why someone feels the need to disparage another over a question of hope and faith. And it is FAITH for those who truly have it, not "religion." Not speaking as one who has it. Man I wish I did, would give anything for it but they must be sold out of it, ha. Have gone through the motions, and it feels more like religion than faith. Like an insult to faith.

My dad died of prostate cancer a little less than three years ago. He was both a hero and a deeply flawed sonofabitch capable of pure evil. I don't know if I'll ever be capable of forgiving him for what he did to my mother and me, but the hell he went through must have squared him in the end, if anyone was there after keeping count. I don't know what my point was anymore. Oh yeah - even though he was a ----, I would've given anything in the world to save him. When you're at the end of your rope, it can be difficult to see things dispassionately, clinically. Nonconventional treatments that may otherwise seem like quackery offer potential salvation to someone else.

I think the capacity to view things dispassionately can be a terrific asset when assessing and treating trauma, and in many other environments. I believe it can also morph you into an emotionally and spiritually stunted freaking robot incapable of empathy. Arguably a useful thing in a vacuum, but in romantic and even platonic relationships, it is not a superpower. Unless you are boning R2D2.

Not sure what relevance this will have to the thread, but wth.

What I don't understand is why someone feels the need to disparage another over a question of hope and faith. And it is FAITH for those who truly have it, not "religion." Not speaking as one who has it. Man I wish I did, would give anything for it but they must be sold out of it, ha. Have gone through the motions, and it feels more like religion than faith. Like an insult to faith.

My dad died of prostate cancer a little less than three years ago. He was both a hero and a deeply flawed sonofa***** capable of pure evil. I don't know if I'll ever be capable of forgiving him for what he did to my mother and me, but the hell he went through must have squared him in the end, if anyone was there after keeping count. I don't know what my point was anymore. Oh yeah - even though he was a ----, I would've given anything in the world to save him. When you're at the end of your rope, it can be difficult to see things dispassionately, clinically. Nonconventional treatments that may otherwise seem like quackery offer potential salvation to someone else.

I think the capacity to view things dispassionately can be a terrific asset when assessing and treating trauma, and in many other environments. I believe it can also morph you into an emotionally and spiritually stunted freaking robot incapable of empathy. Arguably a useful thing to be in a vacuum, but in romantic and even platonic relationships, it is not a superpower. Unless you are boning R2D2.

Very simply that this may offer “Faith”.. But let’s not confuse that with Medicine.... If Doctors offer no hope than by all means or do it transparently with consultation with your Doctor

The problem I have is when people make a decision off based of someone who offers “Faith” vs. Proven Medical or Surgical options. Then skips the Medical Solution and passes go, and goes right to Homeopathic options....

Very simply that this may offer “Faith”.. But let’s not confuse that with Medicine.... If Doctors offer no hope than by all means or do it transparently with consultation with your Doctor

The problem I have is when people make a decision off based of someone who offers “Faith” vs. Proven Medical or Surgical options. Then skips the Medical Solution and passes go, and goes right to Homeopathic options....

I can nuance the distinction between faith, medicine and homeopathy, as can many others here. And I don't advocate that someone bypass medical options or look at potential treatments with a less critical eye. I agree with most of what you said.

My dad died of prostate cancer a little less than three years ago. He was both a hero and a deeply flawed sonofa***** capable of pure evil. I don't know if I'll ever be capable of forgiving him for what he did to my mother and me, but the hell he went through must have squared him in the end, if anyone was there after keeping count. I don't know what my point was anymore. Oh yeah - even though he was a ----, I would've given anything in the world to save him. When you're at the end of your rope, it can be difficult to see things dispassionately, clinically. Nonconventional treatments that may otherwise seem like quackery offer potential salvation to someone else.

I think the capacity to view things dispassionately can be a terrific asset when assessing and treating trauma, and in many other environments. I believe it can also morph you into an emotionally and spiritually stunted freaking robot incapable of empathy. Arguably a useful thing in a vacuum, but in romantic and even platonic relationships, it is not a superpower. Unless you are boning R2D2.

"Nonconventional treatments that may otherwise seem like quackery offer potential salvation to someone else."

The problem is that they don't. All they offer is false hope and often prevent people from getting treatment that could actually help.

I can nuance the distinction between faith, medicine and homeopathy, as can many others here. And I don't advocate that someone bypass medical options or look at potential treatments with a less critical eye. I agree with most of what you said.

Your response is perfect. You can distinguish the difference.. I can personally assure you, that this statement is false for others.....

Okay, just for a second I'll pretend he actually has a cure and that the FDA and Big Pharma and whoever else in the shadows making money doesn't want a cure released ---it doesn't explain why he hasn't contacted another country, one that thinks they are better than the US, and have them support his 'cure' and then they can make money off of it.

Look at it from a propaganda angle- America is bad and lets it's people die; come to (fill in the blank S hole country) where we will save you.

Or is this a global conspiracy to suppress the cure?

Okay, just for a second I'll pretend he actually has a cure and that the FDA and Big Pharma and whoever else in the shadows making money doesn't want a cure released ---it doesn't explain why he hasn't contacted another country, one that thinks they are better than the US, and have them support his 'cure' and then they can make money off of it.

Look at it from a propaganda angle- America is bad and lets it's people die; come to (fill in the blank S hole country) where we will save you.

Damn it! Stop using logical arguments. It's just not fair.

You sunk my Battleship....

Back
Top Bottom