• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cancer cure is known! FDA and NCI as well as government do not want it known.

"Nonconventional treatments that may otherwise seem like quackery offer potential salvation to someone else."

The problem is that they don't. All they offer is false hope and often prevent people from getting treatment that could actually help.
I was not endorsing nonconventional treatments. My point was that many who are out of options will view potential treatments through the lens of hope. And that it is difficult for someone who is not dying of metastatic cancer, or whose loved one is not losing the battle to such a relentless enemy to imagine how seductive nonconventional treatments can be. But to offer false hope to these people in the form of quackery is predatory. Could not agree more.

I am not qualified to evaluate alternative treatments, but I am not sure that they should all be dismissed out of hand.

I was not endorsing nonconventional treatments. My point was that many who are out of options will view potential treatments through the lens of hope. And that it is difficult for someone who is not dying of metastatic cancer, or whose loved one is not losing the battle to such a relentless enemy to imagine how seductive nonconventional treatments can be. But to offer false hope to these people in the form of quackery is predatory. Could not agree more.

I am not qualified to evaluate alternative treatments, but I am not sure that they should all be dismissed out of hand.

Don’t feel that you are not qualified... Neither are the quacks.....

Alternative treatments are being explored vigorously and millions (billions?) of dollars are being spent on doing it. It's the ones that have already been shown to be snake oil that are the problem.

He was a traitor that is a marked man....
He was an IRS CID agent who learned the truth. He presented that truth to his superiors in the same manner that he would if he was going to put you or I in jail.

His supervisors said give us your gun and your badge. Take two weeks off to decide if you want to continue working for the government.

The short answer is that the definitions set forth by our government in the original 1861 tax law defined corporations as persons. Non resident foreign aliens are individuals.

Citizens were taxed on investments outside of the states, and people (corporations) and Individuals (non resident foreign aliens) were taxed on investments were taxed on income inside the states.

These definitions have NEVER changed. In 1953 the instruction booklet with the 1040 form. Every example said “for example a non resident foreign alien or foreign corporation. The same booklet the following year gave as every example for example a taxpayer. When the congressional record said that there was no significant change in the tax law.

The 1040 individual tax form is for non resident foreign aliens NOT citizens.

The first time you filled out a 1040 form you self identified as a non citizen.

The truth is the truth. Joe Bannister was just one of the higher profile people to learn it.

Traitor? Propaganda!

He was an IRS CID agent who learned the truth. He presented that truth to his superiors in the same manner that he would if he was going to put you or I in jail.

His supervisors said give us your gun and your badge. Take two weeks off to decide if you want to continue working for the government.

The short answer is that the definitions set forth by our government in the original 1861 tax law defined corporations as persons. Non resident foreign aliens are individuals.

Citizens were taxed on investments outside of the states, and people (corporations) and Individuals (non resident foreign aliens) were taxed on investments were taxed on income inside the states.

These definitions have NEVER changed. In 1953 the instruction booklet with the 1040 form. Every example said “for example a non resident foreign alien or foreign corporation. The same booklet the following year gave as every example for example a taxpayer. When the congressional record said that there was no significant change in the tax law.

The 1040 individual tax form is for non resident foreign aliens NOT citizens.

The first time you filled out a 1040 form you self identified as a non citizen.

The truth is the truth. Joe Bannister was just one of the higher profile people to learn it.

Traitor? Propaganda!

I really have no earthly idea who he is, or what you are talking about....
Especially if you get audited.....

Back
Top Bottom