• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Civil War - what do you thing the odds are?

Slim to none. We lack the collective balls to stand.

This and I think we have as a society become too comfortable and complacent to risk everything. Most people today would rather remain in their comfort zone as long as it was possible, even if it meant losing some of their rights. I'm not speaking for folks on the forum but the average American overall. Most folks I know aren't willing to die for their beliefs or rights.

I will fight for my family and family's well being next to any man no matter the color, or race.
To answer your question, zero percent. Marshall law will happen first, then it will be a small group a small militia.
I will not give all my weapons to the government. As a matter of fact, I don't have any to give. ( ;

This and I think we have as a society become too comfortable and complacent to risk everything. Most people today would rather remain in their comfort zone as long as it was possible, even if it meant losing some of their rights. I'm not speaking for folks on the forum but the average American overall. Most folks I know aren't willing to die for their beliefs or rights.
Yes sir, you are correct, we have become soft.......but if you won't fight for your guns.......then bend over cause you are about to be screwed more than the current situation.....believe me now or talk to me in the next life brother

I support the First Amendment.

However, prudence should be exercised in all things.

This kind of post causes negative association with a site, a sport, and a lifestyle that we all enjoy. It isn't that I don't *like* reading things like this, it's not that I think things like this thread shouldn't be posted, per say....it's just that I think the proliferation of this KIND of post is sure to get us all noticed in a... less than flattering light.

This kind of post causes negative association with a site, a sport, and a lifestyle that we all enjoy. It isn't that I don't *like* reading things like this, it's not that I think things like this thread shouldn't be posted, per say....it's just that I think the proliferation of this KIND of post is sure to get us all noticed in a... less than flattering light.

Skip these post!!!!

Of course they monitor these sites.....F em. I bet for every individual on the interwebz that is willing to fight there are twenty that don't say a word.....but they dangon know how to pull a trigger and skin a critter.

Back
Top Bottom