• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cop kills leashed dog.

And you believe "huff post". ....really? Show me a link to a real news post or newspaper...I call bull crap!

So you think it's a complete lie with 3 witnesses? You think the dog wasn't tied up?
Local paper
http://www.sulphurdailynews.com/article/20140428/NEWS/140429633
The men had allegedly gotten into the back of the vehicle, which belonged to the newspaper, in order to get out of the rain.
After handcuffing and placing the two men on the ground, investigating SPD officer Brian Thierbach proceeded to do a follow-up at the scene. It was then that Thierbach alleges the dog attacked him, biting him on his shoe. He then shot and killed the animal.
Witness Eric Midkiff contends that the dog never attacked the officer, saying in his official statement that the officer asked the men if the dog would bite and they told him that it would not. He also stated that he saw the dog wagging his tail and acting in a friendly manner and that it was when the dog bumped against Thierbach that the officer immediately responded by shooting the animal.
The dog's owner, Brandon Carpenter, maintains that his 15 month-old Newfoundland black Labrador mix, who went by the name Arzy Kenzington, was of the gentlest disposition, a "teddy bear." As well, he states that the officer shot the dog while it was still attached to a four foot leash.

You did nothing wrong.

Alright, It was my comment that has turned this the wrong way. I meant to place no issue upon any persons that are Mentally challenged. I have a special place in my soul for the ones that have to deal with that. I grew up around more of them than you would think. My grandfather worked at Northwest Georgia Regional Hospital in Rome. He would take me to work with him all the time and I would help around there doing whatever they needed. I rode the Church bus with two days a week and twice on Sunday as my GF transported them to and from. Spent many years doing this and never felt anything but respect for the ones that had to suffer from this. So no harm was intended. So back to topic we go. 3..2..1.. and were off.

Now, now.................I am sure the officer was simply doing his job. The important thing is he was able to go home safe at the end of his shift. You LEO bashers should be ashamed of yourselves, you can't possibly understand unless you have strapped on a vest and two guns just to go to work. Two sides to every story, you know. You bashers are not qualified to be a LEO. :rolleyes:

Did I leave anything out?
Just that you don't know what you're talking about.

Back
Top Bottom