• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does NBC have a gay reporter covering pre-game?

I see your "point" but it is irrelevant. This is not discrimination because they were born that way it is protecting those who would be victims.....there is a huge difference there.

Comparing gays to child molesters is just a disgusting slippery slope bull**** type argument.

It is weak and holds no water.
You are completely entitled to your OPINION. Societal 'norms' change. Doesn't mean all members of society have to. I'm not real big on political correctness.

So there would be nothing disgusting about a couple of dudes licking each other's anus or playing hide the salami?
"Oh, never mind the peanuts, just spit them out and keep on licking."

Where have I been?

I have definitely got to get out more often.

On another note;

Not all kids are forced into sexual acts. Some of the kids actually seek it out. It's just the adults that are held accountable.
Hopefully we'll get to the point where people don't hand the government the authority to discriminate based on what people think is "disgusting". People think that owning guns is disgusting. People think oral sex is disgusting. People think candy corn (me) is disgusting.

You are completely entitled to your OPINION. Societal 'norms' change. Doesn't mean all members of society have to. I'm not real big on political correctness.
^Not really big on avoiding hypocrisy either it seems.

So there would be nothing disgusting about a couple of dudes licking each other's anus or playing hide the salami?

Where have I been?

On another note;

Not all kids are forced into sexual acts. Some of the kids actually seek it out. It's just the adults that are held accountable.
Please tell me you are trolling right now.

So was the concept of gay 'marriage'. The movement has already begun. They were 'born that way' you know. You want to discriminate against someone born that way? What a knuckle dragger you are....

The idea that sex with another consensual adult will lead to the acceptance of non-consensual sex with a minor is absurd.

Where have I been?

On another note;

A. I'm pretty sure I've done all of the above with members of the female gender

2. WTF?????

Back
Top Bottom