• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does NBC have a gay reporter covering pre-game?

You guys need a FTF at the weinee restaurant Meet N Greet Feb. 21. As far as the Super Bowl, my last one, commercials were PC fodder and propaganda and the sportsmanship that made football a classy sport is gone, everyone wants to dance or talk smack for doing their job. American culture is twisted and will self implode or concede to sharia law soon, decadence never lasts...
With all the new rules moving the game to flag football... just imagine what it will be like (if it's still around) in another 50 years.

lolwut?!?!
YOU can't seem to separate them. I can just fine because I'm not talking about a crime. YOU are. Again if you want to debate the rights of criminals, find someone who is having that debate. I'm not.
I'm talking about the rights of people to work where they want and not be discriminated against just because of their sexual preference. YOU seem to want to pick and choose which sexual preference has 'rights' and which don't. The irony is soooo thick....
Again with the myopic "today" only view and zero ability to see how we got here or where we're going.

You just don't get it.....you can't have this conversation and not associate the two.....

Hey look its the antichrist who is going to destroy 3/4 of earths population. Sorry we can't do anything because Geaux says it is discrimination because he was born that way.

See how stupid your argument is?

You guys need a FTF at the weinee restaurant Meet N Greet Feb. 21. As far as the Super Bowl, my last one, commercials were PC fodder and propaganda and the sportsmanship that made football a classy sport is gone, everyone wants to dance or talk smack for doing their job. American culture is twisted and will self implode or concede to sharia law soon, decadence never lasts...

SB commercials were garbage. I liked the Kickstart one before the game even kicked off.

You just don't get it.....you can't have this conversation and not associate the two.....
Hey look its the antichrist who is going to destroy 3/4 of earths population. Sorry we can't do anything because Geaux says it is discrimination because he was born that way.
See how stupid your argument is?
I'm clearly not the one having the problem disassociating the two (at all), that's obviouly your issue. Again, I challenge you to find ANYONE in this thread suggesting the CRIME needs to be protected or will be tolerated. But I get you've painted yourself into an indefensible corner so what you are left with is arguing with a statement absolutely no one is making (except you of course). Antichrist? Yes, perfectly logical progression of this discussion.
This is the fact, you want protections for certain sexual proclivities because people are 'born that way' but NOT others. Once you come to acknowledge that you 'might' be able to see beyond your media forced fed knee jerk reaction to the topic. You simply choose your position by what you deem politically correct TODAY and refuse to acknowledge what is acceptable today was NOT yesterday nor will you acknowledge clearly demonstrates what is often not acceptable today will be tomorrow. You are stuck in today. Perhaps you are very young and have a limited scope of reality or perhaps its a conscious limitation on your part. Whatever it is, the conversation is going no where (like all of these conversations) so take your last shot.
Peace. :yo:

I'm clearly not the one having the problem disassociating the two (at all), that's obviouly your issue. Again, I challenge you to find ANYONE in this thread suggesting the CRIME needs to be protected or will be tolerated. But I get you've painted yourself into an indefensible corner so what you are left with is arguing with a statement absolutely no one is making (except you of course). Antichrist? Yes, perfectly logical progression of this discussion.
This is the fact, you want protections for certain sexual proclivities because people are 'born that way' but NOT others. Once you come to acknowledge that you 'might' be able to see beyond your media forced fed knee jerk reaction to the topic. You simply choose your position by what you deem politically correct TODAY and refuse to acknowledge what is acceptable today was NOT yesterday nor will you acknowledge clearly demonstrates what is often not acceptable today will be tomorrow. You are stuck in today. Perhaps you are very young and have a limited scope of reality or perhaps its a conscious limitation on your part. Whatever it is, the conversation is going no where (like all of these conversations) so take your last shot.
Peace. :yo:

You are the one in denial not me. I went antichrist to continue as a rebuttal to the hyperbole that you had been spewing.

I understand that it is hard for you to admit that you are operating as someone who has opened a can of worms and hadn't considered how ridiculous you sound. Your inability to understand that the two are related and cannot be separated is honestly just entertaining. Born one way choosing to be one way I do not care. I love how this is considered to be a media knee jerk type reaction considering you must know that my house doesn't receive any news channels. Please tell me more about myself and my life you seem to know everything!

Political correctness does not concern me however you defending a child molester being born that way is the stance of politically correct...is it not? Also, how does me supporting someone to marry who they please make me acting under political correctness? I fail to see how a victimless act, a crime to someone as ignorant as you, in the pursuit of happiness doesn't exhibit what this country was founded upon?

I may be living in the here and now but you living in the 50 years ago shows how ignorant you really are. Heck you are actually commenting like someone from the Dark Ages which was 600+ years ago. Fine by me.

You keep on living in that echo chamber of ignorance. It seems to be working well for you.

:pop2: born hell.... I had two uncles that where as queer as $3 bills. From watching them and relating their behavior to how they were raised is not coincidence at all.... People choose how they are not born any way. You want to go that route then ALL OF US START OUT AS FEMALE. did you know that? Stop taking pc route and understand that people just do what they want because they want... Jeeeeezzzzeee

:pop2: born hell.... I had two uncles that where as queer as $3 bills. From watching them and relating their behavior to how they were raised is not coincidence at all.... People choose how they are not born any way. You want to go that route then ALL OF US START OUT AS FEMALE. did you know that? Stop taking pc route and understand that people just do what they want because they want... Jeeeeezzzzeee

Never understood the $3 bill analogy.

And so it begins........

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/21/opinion/cantor-pedophila-sandusky/

Poor guys...they cannot help it. This is the same path that psychologists took in reclassification of the DSM as it relates to homsexuality back in the 70's.
Get out of the dark ages. :laugh:
These are facts. Homosexuality was once tought of as a conscious perversion. There were even laws against homosexual sex. It was indeed criminal. Then slowly via 'scientific research', it became that they were 'born that way', so of course to not accept them would be 'wrong' since their actions were not of their choosing. Laws were over turned and societ almost universally now agrees that they are consenting adults so what does it matter? At the very least, you certainly can not/should not discriminate on hiring practices due to their sexuality. The 'norms' changed. However acceptance and tolerance was not enough of course so they gained protected class and further you can get sued if you refuse to do business with them (for example). It is a factual progression of society's veiew of homosexuality. It's not an opinion.
Another fact, Pedophelia was and thankfully largely is still considered a conscious perversion. However, obviously, the scientific community is starting to 'prove' that they are 'born that way'. Eventually the mere act of being sexuall attracted to kids will not be horrific and will be tolerated. Why should discrimination laws protect only SOME types of sexual orientation? It's indefensible. Again, not the ACTs (we've already seen how those laws can change) but the orientation.
Now will the ACT be legal? Hopefully not in our lifetimes but while entire groups like NAMBLA are obviously attempting to make that happen, and operate openly and largely unmolested (no pun intended), society still (rightfully) won't take THAT step.
Pedophiles and who knows what other sexual perversion WILL one day not be considered the monstrosities they are (today).
Anyone who thinks differently will simply be a 'dinosaur living in the dark ages' one day.

Back
Top Bottom