• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does NBC have a gay reporter covering pre-game?

The idea that sex with another consensual adult will lead to the acceptance of non-consensual sex with a minor is absurd.
Ugh... you too huh? :tsk: I believe the point made (or attempted to be made) was that child molestors could one day be a 'protected class' that can't be discriminated against. I don't think ANYONE is suggesting that child rape will be socially acceptable (although it is in some places).

Ugh... you too huh? :tsk: I believe the point made (or attempted to be made) was that child molestors could one day be a 'protected class' that can't be discriminated against. I don't think ANYONE is suggesting that child rape will be socially acceptable (although it is in some places).

i believe the point that was triing to be made was that Gays are the same as Child molestors,and i nipped it in the bud.

i believe the point that was triing to be made was that Gays are the same as Child molestors,and i nipped it in the bud.
Well as long as that's what you believe. Don't let the fact that I, nor anyone else, made such a claim slow your roll. These conversations are always so productive.

The idea that sex with another consensual adult will lead to the acceptance of non-consensual sex with a minor is absurd.

And the fact that one draws that conclusion from what was said is not absurd. It just shows they lack a clear understanding of the English language.

Sheesh you guys...
tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_15_02_02_32a03e7fd62dd5c11869ade309ee4721.jpg

So there would be nothing disgusting about a couple of dudes licking each other's anus or playing hide the salami?
"Oh, never mind the peanuts, just spit them out and keep on licking."

Where have I been?

I have definitely got to get out more often.

On another note;

Not all kids are forced into sexual acts. Some of the kids actually seek it out. It's just the adults that are held accountable.

You are simply trying to say that they are both born the way they are and as such why discriminate against one and not the other. Yeah, we get that. That isn't the point though. The point is that one is victimless and the other is not. That IS the point.

You are simply trying to say that they are both born the way they are and as such why discriminate against one and not the other. Yeah, we get that. That isn't the point though. The point is that one is victimless and the other is not. That IS the point.
When you find someone that suggests in this thread the CRIME of child rape will be socially acceptable (or legal) take it up with them.
Until then, the actual point is that what seems 'socially reprehensible' today won't be tomorrow. A homosexual relationship would have never been talked about publicly not so many years ago (and yes, viewed as 'dangerous' around kids) much less 'celebrated' or worse, acceptance of such be legally FORCED on others. The pretend fact that it's "not a choice" is used to bolster this legislated 'tolerance'. The same 'logic' can be used for the 'rights of pedophiles' to be employable wherever they so choose. Again, rape is a crime, 'being' is not a crime.
When these conversations come up it's always amazing to me how locked in today people are and their myopia can't allow them to see the past or the logical future.

When you find someone that suggests in this thread the CRIME of child rape will be socially acceptable (or legal) take it up with them.
Until then, the actual point is that what seems 'socially reprehensible' today won't be tomorrow. A homosexual relationship would have never been talked about publicly not so many years ago (and yes, viewed as 'dangerous' around kids) much less 'celebrated' or worse, acceptance of such be legally FORCED on others. The pretend fact that it's "not a choice" is used to bolster this legislated 'tolerance'. The same 'logic' can be used for the 'rights of pedophiles' to be employable wherever they so choose. Again, rape is a crime, 'being' is not a crime.
When these conversations come up it's always amazing to me how locked in today people are and their myopia can't allow them to see the past or the logical future.

You simply cannot separate the two. There is no victim in two mutually consenting adults same or different sex. You cannot take that out of the argument.

Someone is born and is knowingly the anti christ. Well they were born that way. What say you now......

You simply cannot separate the two. There is no victim in two mutually consenting adults same or different sex. You cannot take that out of the argument.

Someone is born and is knowingly the anti christ. Well they were born that way. What say you now......
lolwut?!?!
YOU can't seem to separate them. I can just fine because I'm not talking about a crime. YOU are. Again if you want to debate the rights of criminals, find someone who is having that debate. I'm not.
I'm talking about the rights of people to work where they want and not be discriminated against just because of their sexual preference. YOU seem to want to pick and choose which sexual preference has 'rights' and which don't. The irony is soooo thick....
Again with the myopic "today" only view and zero ability to see how we got here or where we're going.

You guys need a FTF at the weinee restaurant Meet N Greet Feb. 21. As far as the Super Bowl, my last one, commercials were PC fodder and propaganda and the sportsmanship that made football a classy sport is gone, everyone wants to dance or talk smack for doing their job. American culture is twisted and will self implode or concede to sharia law soon, decadence never lasts...

Back
Top Bottom