• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Does such a handgun exist?

dunkel

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
75   0
Reaction score
So my go to gun for the last 10 years or so has been my P220. Open or concealed carry, range, camping, home defense...that's my gun. I've tried several other options over the years, but nothing really has worked so far. Yeah tried a GLOCK (21?) and a 1911. Just didn't feel right...to used to the ergonomics and controls on the SIG. Even tried a Taurus lol.

However...I was wondering if I wouldn't benefit from something with a little higher capacity. Maybe a little lighter. I'd want to retain the feel of the P220, though. Definitely want to stick with .45. Is there anything out there that might fit those requirements?

The CZ 97 B is the big-bore brother to the CZ 75 B. It is operationally identical to the 75 B (SA/DA, firing pin block safety and magazine brake). Features include a screw-in barrel bushing, loaded chamber indicator and a double-stack magazine holding 10 rounds.

A decocker version of the basic CZ 97 B model, we added tritium night sights and rubber grips. The decocking lever is mounted on the left side, allowing the hammer to be lowered on a loaded chamber and enable safe, 'hammer-down' carry.

04CZ97B45B.jpg

Yep, CZ97 is the only one that comes to mind. I have a feeling it's not gonna be any smaller or lighter than your P220, though.

Edit: confirmed, the 97 is heavier. The magazine can hold 10 rounds, though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom