From WSB.com

Fish Fry

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
“It’s Good To Be The King.” – Rabbi Tuckman
177   0
Reaction score
Man shot on southwest Atlanta street dies

A man shot just hours into the new year outside a home in southwest Atlanta has died, police said Tuesday.

Atlanta police spokeswoman Kim Jones said the man shot at about 9:15 a.m. in the 1300 block of Epworth Street died after being transported to Grady Memorial Hospital.

Witnesses told police the victim, who has not been identified, had been in an argument with another man outside of the home before the other man pulled a gun and shot him. A legal gun, no doubt?

The shooting victim was conscious but not alert when officers arrived at the scene.

No arrests have been made.

Police said the incident is Atlanta's first murder of 2013.

Meanwhile.........................

6 people stabbed during Tuesday morning fight

Six people were stabbed during a fight that happened at about 3 a.m. Tuesday, police said.

A driver on North Avenue at Freedom Parkway called 911 to report she was attempting to drive multiple stabbing victims to a local hospital, an Atlanta police official told the Atlanta Journal Constitution.

Police learned the fight happened in the 200 block of Gibson St. in Atlanta's Reynoldstown area. Witnesses at the scene said Luke Odonodan, 19, who has been charged with five counts of aggravated assault, was involved with an argument with another man prior to stabbing him with a knife.

Police said four other people were injured trying to subdue Odonodan, who was cut on the back during the incident.

All victims were reported in stable condition, except one person who was rushed to surgery in critical but stable condition.

Exactly soviet, my first thought , but hey, they're not gonna ban 40 ounce beers and ripple .Idiots, more air for us to breathe ,

Yup, i have stayed home on new years for the last 10 years. Its amateur night, and the cops are out in full force.

I'm only 21 so you'd think I'd be one out there acting a fool but I'd rather stay at home or a neighbors house (like I did) then deal with a bunch of drunk morons and the police!

Back
Top Bottom