• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ga / Fl Game Today

Lets see here.. UF has a 2nd year coach who is rebuilding a program that was run into the ground by muschamp and mcelwain, using a QB that hadn't started a game since highschool, has one year of his recruits in house, has managed to be ranked in the top ten all year and hang with a team that will win the championship and only lost by 7 to a GA team that has what 8 or 10 5 star recruits on their team? UF has 1. Kirby walked into a gold mine of talent with some the best coordinators behind him and still can't seem to do anything with it. You ran off Fields who is lighting it up in the big ten, Fromm will most likely be jumping ship while he still has a little draft stock left. Stop me whenever I say something not true.

You forgot Jacob Eason! We ran him off also, and guess what.....he didn't want to play for Florida either! Give it a break, dude. You got dominated Saturday and your last td was junk points. Move on and try again next year. It's a bunch of 19 yr old kids for God's sake!

Lets see here.. UF has a 2nd year coach who is rebuilding a program that was run into the ground by muschamp and mcelwain, using a QB that hadn't started a game since highschool, has one year of his recruits in house, has managed to be ranked in the top ten all year and hang with a team that will win the championship and only lost by 7 to a GA team that has what 8 or 10 5 star recruits on their team? UF has 1. Kirby walked into a gold mine of talent with some the best coordinators behind him and still can't seem to do anything with it. You ran off Fields who is lighting it up in the big ten, Fromm will most likely be jumping ship while he still has a little draft stock left. Stop me whenever I say something not true.

Blah, blah, blah.....florida got poned. End of story. That wasnt a tube of lipstick violating that gator. That was an uga rocket.

That the best rebuttal you got? Or did you realize everything I said was right because I'm just saying what the facts are.

No. I'm tired of talking to a wall. What should I discuss? The fact UF hired a seasoned SEC HC who has never won a contest against UGA in his entire coaching career or that UGA has a HC with 2.5 years total of HC experience and has yet to lose a Cocktail party? Or somehow I should further discuss the fact all you have done is toss out fan base insults to try and excuse away your 3 year losing streak and evident lack of history of this rivalry? To answer a few of your stammered questions - Muschamp did beat us this year. To bad for you he wasn't coaching your challenged youth football team. Talk about running off a QB - look at UF and Will frigging Greer!!! Dude tore it up after he left UF and went on to play in the NFL! (But you geniuses ran him off the field) Fields has done nothing yet. But he's a Georgia boy and I hope he does well unless he plays UGA. Save your posts for next year as I'm confident the results will be the same. Enjoy your third and Granthams. Those are truly the gifts that keep on giving.

No. I'm tired of talking to a wall. What should I discuss? The fact UF hired a seasoned SEC HC who has never won a contest against UGA in his entire coaching career or that UGA has a HC with 2.5 years total of HC experience and has yet to lose a Cocktail party? Or somehow I should further discuss the fact all you have done is toss out fan base insults to try and excuse away your 3 year losing streak and evident lack of history of this rivalry? To answer a few of your stammered questions - Muschamp did beat us this year. To bad for you he wasn't coaching your challenged youth football team. Talk about running off a QB - look at UF and Will frigging Greer!!! Dude tore it up after he left UF and went on to play in the NFL! (But you geniuses ran him off the field) Fields has done nothing yet. But he's a Georgia boy and I hope he does well unless he plays UGA. Save your posts for next year as I'm confident the results will be the same. Enjoy your third and Granthams. Those are truly the gifts that keep on giving.
Which further proves my point that he walked into a gold mine! His roster was stacked from day one. A coach doesn't come in and win like that while building a program. GA was already established when Kirby got there. And Mullen had to come to GA and play a number 2 ranked team while he was at miss state. You obviously don't remember what a dumpster fire that program was before he got there. And you must have forgotten that UF was 4-7 before Mullen got there and still having to play with mcelwains guys who overall aren't that great. Don't worry, UF will be back. Also Will greir screwed himself out of Florida and left because his dad told the coach to promise him the starter position when he got back. Y'all ran off two better QBs for a decent game manager.

Just do what I did. Put the delusional ditch lizard in the hole with Dwalk, Jcountry, Blackangler, and all the other commies and millennial snowflakes.

Which further proves my point that he walked into a gold mine! His roster was stacked from day one. A coach doesn't come in and win like that while building a program. GA was already established when Kirby got there. And Mullen had to come to GA and play a number 2 ranked team while he was at miss state. You obviously don't remember what a dumpster fire that program was before he got there. And you must have forgotten that UF was 4-7 before Mullen got there and still having to play with mcelwains guys who overall aren't that great. Don't worry, UF will be back. Also Will greir screwed himself out of Florida and left because his dad told the coach to promise him the starter position when he got back. Y'all ran off two better QBs for a decent game manager.

By the powers of I-10 and the smell of paper mills get over it! What point can you possibly make that will change the fact you lost? (Again and again btw)

By the powers of I-10 and the smell of paper mills get over it! What point can you possibly make that will change the fact you lost? (Again and again btw)
Dude not once have I said we didn't lose. For gods sake I said we were outplayed!

Back
Top Bottom