• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gotta love fedx

MrJim

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
19   0
Reaction score
I buy a lot of stuff online. Occasionally I will have a issue. Most are delivered by usps or fedx. Ups is rare. This one takes the cake. For dog food. Called the vendor Tuesday but it still hasn’t shipped. Wtf
33B84826-2CEC-45A6-BC16-47F5C5294AF0.png

My favorite was some ammo I ordered. Started out in Northern California (of all places) made its way to Georgia as expected, then out for delivery here in Toccoa. Then nothing for 2 days. Updated in Missouri and then a few days later in the Los Angeles area. 5 days later back in Georgia and two more days and it was delivered. Box looked like hell but it was all there.

If I know ahead of time that my goods will be shipped FedEx I will cancel my order and go somewhere else. Recently I had an order that took long enough to begin with. THEN they gave me a ****ing DHL tracking number! WTF!? Is DHL still a thing? I ain't seen one of their trucks since around 05. So I canceled my subscription.

I’m feeding him what the young dogs get. Replacement was out for delivery today but still nothing and original order was again out for delivery also. Never had a problem before. Gonna call about a refund tomorrow and just go to feed store Monday.

Back
Top Bottom