• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Has a Stranger ever tried to "GET" you ?

My oldest daughter has always called them child molester vans. She doesn't think they can be used for anything else. I've got a friend who is a plumber that she doesn't like to be around just because of his van. :D
LOL, my dad used two to deliver Mrs. Griffin's BBQ Sauce for 28 years.

Grew up in NYC. Saw A LOT of Shiite back in the days. However, with the punk dirtbag scene I was in, I looked more like the molester, than the molestee, so no one ever messed with me.

This is why a character like Dexter should exist in reality. Work behind the scenes cleaning up the scourge of society.

Child molesters/murderers deserve no rights or freedoms and once convicted should have arms, legs and genitals removed. Death is too easy for these ****ers. Strip them of any function and drop them off somewhere remote to fend for themselves as an oval shaped unic.
who says he doesn't?

Thanks for the reply's .

There are a-lot of molesters & other sexual offenders out there , I recently watched the 'Richard Cottingham ' Doc. on Netflix , crazy that I never heard of him & he may be responsible for dang near 100 murders & I find it strange the the lady that befriended him murdered her Mom & she now see's him as a Farther Figure ???

I do respect the way some can forgive as we all should & as Jesus does .

Back
Top Bottom