• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Has there ever been a bad BBQ joint thread here?

if you have no teef
or can't chew
go to the BBQ place on 515 above Jasper - Bigun's
their Brunswick Stew is what you want
after they cook it all up, they put it in a Blender and serve it with a straw

their BBQ pork & chicken, at the most is ok
can't say much for the staff either

I've lived in this area for many decades, and it has not always been this way
things must have changed when they stopped selling gas

Will have to try fried up. I’ve seen cars there just never stopped in. Thanks for the tip.

I will also attest to Fire it up being decent. Make sure you check their hours before you go. Same with 441South in Canton (really limited hours and days not open). 441 will run out of food Saturday evening as well, not a complaint, that’s just how they do things.

thanks for the info on
Fire Up
Scotts
and
Four 41

I pass by these places often (checked directions)
and have never noticed them

Since you are from Bartow, there is a guy that sets up in different gas stations, usually at Burnt Hickory BP. I think he works for Georgia Power and his smoker has a couple big transformers on the top of it. I think he calls it High Voltage BBQ. Anyway, his BBQ is great. The pulled pork and ribs are always moist and delicious. whenever I see him, I always stop and buy a couple plates.

I have a picture of his rig somewhere, if I find it, I will post.

Since you are from Bartow, there is a guy that sets up in different gas stations, usually at Burnt Hickory BP. I think he works for Georgia Power and his smoker has a couple big transformers on the top of it. I think he calls it High Voltage BBQ. Anyway, his BBQ is great. The pulled pork and ribs are always moist and delicious. whenever I see him, I always stop and buy a couple plates.

I have a picture of his rig somewhere, if I find it, I will post.

This is the guy. If you see him, stop and get a plate. Here he is across from Amerimart on Burnt Hickory Rd.
Screenshot_20201012-103851_Gallery.jpg

Back
Top Bottom