• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help a brother out

Anybody got any tips and pointers to possibly make myself drop 8 to 10 lbs within 4 weeks?

Change your mindset . It took you more than 3 weeks to gain 8-10 pounds and it will take you much longer than 3 weeks to lose 8-10 pounds if you are serious about keeping it off.

Go to bed early and get up early and put on a pair of sneakers...walk out your front door and walk around your block for 30 minutes before you go to work. Commit to do this for 30 days.

Commit to not drink soda and other sugary drinks for 30 days along with cutting out white bread , white rice and pasta. Don't waste money on testosterone . Lose 8 - 10 pounds and get it checked again.

This is a simple plan you should be able to stick to for 30 days. Don't get back on here complaining about the results you did not get from the changes you never made.

Hope you like eggs. Great source of protein. Hot sauce is your friend.

Have a bacon cheeseburger w/o the bun.

Read labels - if sugar is in the top 5 ingredients ditch it. And probably is in 90% of foods.

Cobb salad w/blue cheese so good.

Grilled chicken wings? Yes lawt!

Fried are ok, too. Just make sure they aren't breaded.

Back when I first started doing low carb I was doing a lot of traveling for work. Took a while to learn the tricks of eating out and staying low carb. But it can be done.

I know the path.

The hard part is taking the path.

Having a partner who takes the journey with you makes it half as hard to do as you can support each other.

The bottom line is that we are what we eat. It's really as simple as that. You just have to re-train yourself how you eat and find comfort in things other than food.

Wishing you all the best in the path you choose to take.

Read labels - if sugar is in the top 5 ingredients ditch it. And probably is in 90% of foods.

Back when I first started doing low carb I was doing a lot of traveling for work. Took a while to learn the tricks of eating out and staying low carb. But it can be done.

I know the path.

Having a partner who takes the journey with you makes it half as hard to do as you can support each other.

The bottom line is that we are what we eat. It's really as simple as that. You just have to re-train yourself how you eat and find comfort in things other than food.

Wishing you all the best in the path you choose tDecember.

I found out about the blackened chicken strips from popeyes yesterday. Damn good, keto friendly, and easy when I don't want to cook. Definitely will get again.

I know the path.

Wishing you all the best in the path you choose to take.
I appreciate it brother! Yeah man I'm good on eggs, and hell yes on wings 🤣

Back
Top Bottom