How to pick a muzzle for a .308?

I have a savage ba stealth and a savage predator I would like to find a brake for. The ba stealth is for longer range fun/practice shooting and the predator for hunting and making a possible quick second shot.
APA gen 3 Little Bastard on the long range rifle. Nothing on the hunting rifle until you are ready to put a can on it.

6.5cm and .308. A can would be ideal but with the way things are right now I don’t see getting approved and plus I’m getting Married this Saturday so I really don’t have the extra funds for 2 cans

Dont get married and buy two cans. Solved three problems for you in less than 5 seconds.

6.5cm and .308. A can would be ideal but with the way things are right now I don’t see getting approved and plus I’m getting Married this Saturday so I really don’t have the extra funds for 2 cans

You don’t buy 2 cans for those 2 rifles. You buy 1 .30 caliber can and use it for both.

Depending on what you're after, the VG6 is a good and common muzzle brake. I've got one on an AR10 in 308 and it does a great job minimizing recoil. Just ordered a HiperFire Next Gen muzzle comp to give that a shot on my other AR10 - we'll see how it does. If you think you may want a can in the future, I'd go a different route though.

Back
Top Bottom