• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I've had it with USPS

I use USPS almost exclusively for ebay stuff. Back during the "panic of 2012" I was selling ar magazines and brass as fast as I could ship them. 10 mags in a medium flat rate box and had several orders go from here to New Mexico or that General side of the country in 2 days from my box to theirs. Never a problem. Gonna ship out some broadheads in the morning, now that I've talked them up, watch em not make it to where they are headed

I bet those newbs now looking at piles of Pmags they've bought for $20 each.

I use USPS almost exclusively for ebay stuff. Back during the "panic of 2012" I was selling ar magazines and brass as fast as I could ship them. 10 mags in a medium flat rate box and had several orders go from here to New Mexico or that General side of the country in 2 days from my box to theirs. Never a problem. Gonna ship out some broadheads in the morning, now that I've talked them up, watch em not make it to where they are headed

I don't like the post office because of their handling of first class and general delivery type packages. That said, I've shipped thousands of Priority Mail packages and never had a problem. I've had 3 people claim not to have received their packages, but when I show them the delivery confirmation, there is always an excuse like my neighbor must have picked it up, or I must have missed it. None have followed up with a claim. Now that I've said that...

I've found that the individual mail carrier makes a big difference. Some of them are so stupid it's hard to believe. It took several months and trips to the post office to get one of them to finally understand that we were the new occupants of our shop in Monroe. They kept putting the mail for the old occupant in the box and returning ours to the sender. What made it really crazy is that she would get it right for several weeks at a time and then go back to doing it wrong. I also have a small package in my home mailbox right now that I had to put a note on to make it clear it was being mailed OUT. For four days in a row the carrier just pushed it to the back as they dropped the mail off. And yes, the flag was up. We'll see if they can mange to figure it out today.

I've found that the individual mail carrier makes a big difference. Some of them are so stupid it's hard to believe. It took several months and trips to the post office to get one of them to finally understand that we were the new occupants of our shop in Monroe. They kept putting the mail for the old occupant in the box and returning ours to the sender. What made it really crazy is that she would get it right for several weeks at a time and then go back to doing it wrong. I also have a small package in my home mailbox right now that I had to put a note on to make it clear it was being mailed OUT. For four days in a row the carrier just pushed it to the back as they dropped the mail off. And yes, the flag was up. We'll see if they can mange to figure it out today.

Wow!!!

Back
Top Bottom